Awake

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

Woohyun rang the doorbell and huffed, he was pissed beyond belief and all he wanted right now was sleep and he pretty sure he was not going to be getting that tonight. He growled as he was let in and stomped his way over to the front door.

Myungsoo grinned as he opened the door. “Hey buddy”

“Cut the  crap, where is she?” He asked. Myungsoo pointed to the couch. Woohyun walked over and scooped her up in his arms.

“Dang you seem angry, your girlfriend must have done something to piss you off.”  Woohyun raised his eyebrows.

“Girlfriend” he repeated. Minnie looked at him confused. Woohyun turned around to glare at Myungsoo, he was pissed when he walked in through the door he was reaching the devil’s depth right now. Myungsoo glared at him and through clenched teeth replied.

“Yes your girlfriend Woohyun, did you forget?” Woohyun shot him daggers as he smiled and turned back around to face Minnie.

“Of course, my….girlfriend.”

“Well it’s okay we all know you have terrible memory.”Myungsoo joked.

“yeah that’s true especially…. When it comes to my girlfriend.” Woohyun clamped hard on his teeth, making sure to not let the worst of him come out. Minnie slid her arms around Myungsoo’s torso.

“well that’s not good. You need to take care of her, you won’t believe how caring Myungsoo is.” Minnie giggled.

“You wouldn’t believe either” Woohyun muttered under his breath as he flashed a quick smiled and headed out.

“Oh and Myungsoo” Myungsoo looked up interested at what Woohyun wanted to say. “Here’s your ” Woohyun threw it at his face and walked out.

Woohyun was seething out of rage as he placed the girl in the backseat and got in. This night had gone terribly wrong. Even though it had been a Sunday, he had been called into work and after a tiring day he was stuck with this. He slammed his hand on the steering wheel couple of time waking Miya up. She rubbed her eyes as she groggily sat up.

“Who are you?” She asked looking at the stranger in front of her. Woohyun turned around uneasily.

“I don’t have any idea how to explain this to you” He muttered.

“This has something to do with Myungsoo doesn’t it?” She asked. He nodded. She sighed. The silence ensued between them.

“Can you take me home?”

“Myungsoo tried that but turns out you don’t have any keys on you or for a matter of fact a bag.” Woohyun let out a shaky breath. It felt as though everything was crumbling around him.

“What?” Miya screamed as her eyes widened.

“Can you not yell, my head hurts.” Woohyun replied as he rubbed his ears.

“I’m sorry but my bag has a lot of important thing in it, I have no other way to get into my house.” Miya worriedly stated.

“Looks liked the alcohol wore off” Woohyun smiled a crooked smile at her, a one that she replied too.

“I can take you home with me” he offered, she looked up right into his eyes wondering why a stranger was being so nice to her.

“If it’s not too much of a burden.”

“You have no idea how this is in comparison to the entire night.” He grinned as he started the engine.

“Well since you helped me out a lot tonight maybe you could tell me what’s wrong.” He looked back her, she sounded so genuinely concerned that he wondered whether this terrible night was looking up.

His house wasn’t that far a distance from Myungsoo’s but wasn’t quiet as near as Miya’s.

“Just wondering since I have no idea what it is, what is your name?” Woohyun asked as he parked his car into his garage and got out, helping her out in the while.

“MIya” She replied.

“Woohyun” He grinned at her as she stepped out. As she took her steps tentatively she felt the world around her spin. Woohyun caught her just in time.

“Yeah we need to sober you up” He reasoned as he helped her inside.

“Or” She raised her eyebrows a gleam shining in her eyes. “ We need to get you drunk.” She smiled as Woohyun looked at her questionably.

“My alcohol is over there, you stay over here and I’m going to get as many bottles as my hands can hold.” Miya sat down and waited for him. He lived in quite a decent house, she admired the paintings that decorated the walls and the Turkish rug that appeared so soft. Woohyun returned quickly with numerous bottles and set them down on the coffee table.

“Get ready” He advised. She rolled her eyes and laughed at him.

“Give it your best” And with that they began  one of the greatest nights of their lives.

 

hopefully this is long :D

 

~Don't forget to subscribe and comment.