Help

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

“Yah wake up!” She hollered into Myungsoo’s ear when she managed to secure a cab for them.

“Do you have your house key with you?” She asked as she got him up.

“I have my… car… keys.” He slurred as he pulled them out of his pocket and dangled them in her house, she grimaced. She had gotten the cab for no reason. After listening to her apologize repeatedly the cab driver left in a huff.

“I don’t why I ever helped you” She muttered as she grabbed the car keys and tried to make him focus.

“Where is your car?” She asked. He smiled and pointed down an alley.

“Are you kidding me?” She huffed as she situated him in a more comfortable position since he was falling off her shoulder and made her way down the alley.

“Get in Myungsoo” She groaned again as she attempted to stick his head into the car and for the billionth time he kept poking his head out. Finally she managed to stick his entire body in with no problem and went to the driver’s seat.

“Okay now I have to figure out where he lives…” She murmured. She didn’t know why she was doing this, it was so surprising that she would help somebody who had been so rude to her. Shaking her head at herself for being so stupid she started checking the crevices for any identification of him because she knew that he was going to be no help, since he was after all passed out in the backseat.

She found his driver’s license and with that she discovered his address.

“Wow he does live pretty close to me” She turned the engine on and began driving. The only sound in the car was Myungsoo’s groans that were pretty rare since he had passed out. When she arrived at his house she widened her eyes.

Dang! He’s really rich!

Of course he was, he was the son of one the president of the top leading law firm. And that’s why she wanted this internship really bad, if she got it, it would be the best thing that happened to her. Her parents lived in Japan and she had risked everything when she came to Korea but hey what’s life without risks right? She sighed as she got out and stood contemplating on how she was going to get inside.

Maybe he has a butler, perhaps, rich boys have them don’t they? Well at least the dramas do.

She walked up the pathway and pressed the buzzer, there was a code that needed to be put in. After waiting for about ten minutes she decided that nobody was home. Her job was not going to be easy. She walked back to the car and slapped Myungsoo’s head waking him up.

“Hey are you sober enough to tell me your house code?” He grinned sloppily at her and reached forward. She leaned back and he ended up falling face down on the pavement. She winced and bent down to pick him up.

“You’re pathetic” She muttered as she got him to stand up. His eyes were barely open and there was a gash already on his forehead. “Damn it” She shook her head as she put him back in the car and got back in the driver’s seat. This was going to be the biggest mistake she ever made but with an uneasy mindset she started driving to her apartment.

When she got there, she parked across the seat and pushed Myungsoo out. After slinging him on her shoulder she made her way to her door. Taking out her key was a challenge but after a few minutes she managed it. Opening her door she laid Myungsoo on the sofa and went to get some bandages. When she got back Myungsoo was cuddled up with the pillow smiling contently.

“Loser” She grimaced as she turned him around so she could clean the cut on his forehead. The fact that he had gotten hurt so easily was a joke to her. She was going to make fun of him for this she thought smiling.

He kept groaning every time she dabbed his cut with alcohol and sloppily tried moving her hand away. After she finished she got up and as she was about to leave he pulled on her arm.

“Minnie… I love you” He whispered in her ear, his breath oozing of alcohol. She pulled away, thought nothing of the remark and walked away.