Unknown Acquaintances

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

Chapter 4

“You’re not Mr. Kim” She whispered angrily as she took a seat. After last night she had hoped that she would never see him again and since she hadn’t given him her name, she didn’t need to worry about him stalking her but now everything changed. She had worked so hard so that she would get an internship after high school and before college in this firm and now because of him everything was ruined.

“Yes I am” He leaned against the chair, the smirk still playing on his lips.

“But Mr. Kim is much older; you know you can’t trick me. I have researched so much on this firm and I know for a fact that you’re not Mr. Kim” She sat rigid against her chair.

“I may not be the Mr. Kim who handles this firm but I am his son and in a year I am taking after my father so if you want that internship so bad I would start kissing up to me now.” A nerve in her jaw popped at his remark and she began to gather her things.

“If you’re this cocky I think I can find myself a much better internship at a much better firm.” She stated glaring at him with cold dark eyes as she got up to leave. Myungsoo cursed under his breath but he let her go.

She was quite surprised that he hadn’t stopped her, not that she wanted to be stopped. She just thought that since her resume was close to perfect that he should at least have the decency to be polite but no, once again she expected too much of him. She headed downstairs and to the coffee place she had passed by when she had walked over here.

“Caramel Macchiato” After placing her order she sat down at the far corner where nobody would notice her and put her head in her hands. Why weren’t things going her way? Why was everything starting to get messed up?

~~~~
Myungsoo tenderly picked up the file that contained all the information on his beautiful stranger. Wait hang on, had he just addressed her as his? He raised an eyebrow and quickly shook his head.

“I am Kim Myungsoo, I don’t fall for anybody!” He whispered indignantly as he opened the folder and took a look inside. A little picture was attached and he smiled as her face popped up in his mind once again.

“19 years old” He read unknowingly happy that she was the same age as him.

“Straight As, wants to major in law, “ He kept reading but most of the information was about her academics not on her and he soon lost interest.

“I wonder what happened to her parents.” He thought out loud.

“Is something wrong Mr. Kim?” Minji was back again and she had buttoned up her shirt.

“No” He replied returning to his cold demeanor.

“Um do you need help?” She asked as she came over bending over real close next to him so that he would get w view of her s and whiff of whatever she had recently sprayed on herself. He inched away but she came closer. Slamming the file on the table he got up, scaring Minji. To be honest Minji was starting to creep him out now and he wanted to leave the stuffy room.

“I want a full report on this girl by tomorrow on my desk.” He commanded as he loosed his tie and started briskly walking to the door.

“Is she of some importance?” Jealously clearly encased her words.

“She is of great importance.”