Lunch Date

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

“Miya?” Yongguk questioned as he followed her screaming to the balcony. “Are you okay?” She grinned and ran to hug him!

“I got it! I got it!” She screamed. He laughed at her overenthusiastic response.

“Hello? Are you still there?” The person over the line asked. She quickly put the phone back to her ear and began speaking.

“Yes, sorry got carried away. What were you saying?” She asked.

“Well we need you to start working immediately; you will either be overshadowing Mr. Kim himself or his son. You can come in tomorrow and get signed up. Have a nice day Ms. Nagashi.” With that the caller hung up. She grinned broadly.

“I’m so happy right now” She smiled. He nodded.

“See maybe he did put in a good word for you.” Yongguk mentioned. She thought about it, he might have done something about this and she was quite thankful for it. She nodded in agreement and started smiling again.

“Celebratory lunch! On me” He smiled as he took her hand and led her back inside.

“alright no arguing that” She smiled. “Let me change first” He twirled her around and she headed into her room to get changed.

After quickly taking a shower and changing into a pair of denim shorts and white T-shirt she walked back outside.

What’s up with her and shorts? Damn it! Either that or else I just get really around her… heh heh. Yongguk smirked to himself.

“Ready to go?” He asked. She nodded. “Awesome, my car’s outside.”

“Hang on, you don’t have a job yet and your completely new tot his place. How do you have the money to buy a car?” She asked. He raised his eyebrows and chortled loudly as she locked the door and headed outside.

“You know the resort you were staying in during your vacation?” He asked. She nodded. “Yeah, my dad owns that resort.” He unlocked his car and held the door open for her.

“And her I thought I could find some normal poor guy who I could fall in love with.” She replied mocking sadness. He rolled his eyes and laughed at her.

“You can still fall in love with me, I’m still normal and hey I could shower you with gifts.” He nodded in agreement with himself.

“yes cause gifts are so important.” She pouted.

“You’re the first to say that” He murmured.

“Because you hang out with the wrong girls” She insisted. He turned to look her surprised.

“What makes you say that?” He asked.

“Remember right before you approached at the bar you were surrounded by hookers!” He looked at her, insulted.

“hey! Those were my friends…” He trailed off.

“Says a lot about who you are” She muttered.

“What?”

“nothing, nothing at all. Just keep driving.” And that’s what he did until he arrived at his location; a fancy restaurant that he had heard a lot about for the past few days. The expression on Miya’s face was enough to make his day.

“Put your tongue back in your mouth” He joked. She turned to look at him, incredulous.

“You’re taking me here?” She asked.

“yeah? What’s wrong with it?” He asked.

“It’s one of the fanciest restaurants in all of Seoul.” Her eyes were still wide and glued on the title. Yongguk laughed as he got out and gave his keys to the valet. She stepped out completely surprised.

“Well it’s worth it with you getting your internship and all.” He smiled at her softly, completely awed by her beauty. She shook her head.

“No, no it isn’t.”

“Can you just stop complaining and come inside.”