Drunk

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

Myungsoo was downing drinks like no tomorrow. He had progressed from bloody mary’s to tequila shots. It was surprise that due to his unbalanced state of mind that when a sultry looking girl offered her body to him he obliged. He was now seated between her legs as her body lay on the bar table; her shirt rolled up. A crowd had gathered around and was intently watching them. The bartender rubbed salt on her stomach and had handed him a lemon. The bottle of tequila was tipped down towards her belly and before he could adjust to his surroundings he was slurping the tequila up. Oh that felt absolutely exhilarating he couldn’t help but think as he got off the bar table. The girl giggled and followed him. He wiped the corner of his mouth pressed a finger to his head as he completely lost control of his surroundings. How many drinks had he had? He attempted to clear his head but couldn’t and as he opened his eyes they focused upon the girl from the bar who had followed him.

“Hey handsome” She slurred her words as she tugged on his tie. he smirked and pressed her against the wall.

~~~~~~

She smiled as she placed her order; a vodka on the rocks. Yongguk grinned as he entwined their fingers and brought  her to the dance floor.

“What are you doing?” She asked smiling.

“Dancing”

“But I don’t like dancing” She giggled and pulled away but he pulled her back the alcohol getting to his mind.

“One more dance” He smiled and she went along with it, one more dance what’s the harm in that?

Myungsoo’s eyes widened as they focused on one specific girl across the crowded room. He didn’t know why or how for that matter he had managed to do that but he had caught her, dancing giddily with the guy from before and from the core of his being, he could feel the jealous fire ignite.

He pushed the girl away abruptly and strode across the dance floor and grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to a corner. The annoying boy followed.

“Hey- what, Myungsoo! What the hell are you doing?!” She screamed at him. He ignored her and turned around to the boy.

“Leave us alone” He whispered fire blazing in his eyes.

“No, I’m currently out with her and you can’t just snatch her away from me.” Myungsoo eyed the boy incredulously.

“Well I just did so you either leave on your own accord or I can knock the living out of you.” His words had gotten slurred together.

She stepped out from behind him and pushed the boy to the corner and began speaking to him in a hushed whisper.

“Listen, he’s really drunk right now and unfortunately he lives near me so I do have to get him home safe. I know this is bad especially we were having such a good time but hopefully we can hang out later.” She smiled considerately and Yongguk grimaced at the comment. He didn’t like this new boy in the picture or the fact that they lived near each other. He hated all of this but for the sake of her he decided to drop it and walked away sullenly.

Once Yongguk left she turned around to face him ready to give him the longest lecture of his life but when she turned around he was slumped against the corner puking his guts out. She sighed as she knelt down and patted his back soothingly.

She was searching the streets for a cab but it was quite difficult with a drunk man on her arm. After she had managed to get him out of the club he had begun puking on the streets and after quite a while he stopped and hung his head low. She realized that he was out and that all she could do now was get him back to his house; unfortunately two things stood in her way: first of all she had no idea where he lived and second of all she had no ride. She had a long night ahead of her.