Girlfriend

My Stranger, My Beautiful Stranger

“Surprise!” Myungsoo’s eyes widened as the person in front him grinned.
“M-Minnie what are you doing here?” He asked clearly surprised. Minnie’s grin slowly faded as she realized what or rather who was in his arms.

“Don’t tell me you’re cheating on me” She folded her arms across her chest as she glared at him.

“No, listen to me I’m not.” He whispered as he laid Miya down on the couch. “I’m just helping out a friend.” He replied.

“Friend?” She pursued her lips. “This is the girl from earlier tonight, you were with her then. You’re cheating on me I know it!” She yelled as tears trickled down her face.

“No, no never Minnie. I would never cheat on you.” Myungsoo replied as he reached for her to comfort her.

“Then why all this hiding? Why won’t you introduce me to your father?!” She exclaimed.

“Is this what this is all about? My father?” He asked.

“And her” Minnie pointed at a now sleeping Miya.

“I’m sorry” He whispered.

“That’s it? That’s all you’re going to say?” She asked. He looked up at her pain streaked in his forehead.

“What more do you want me to say?”

“I don’t know L I hoped that you would have done something more. Walked the extra mile, I really thought our relationship meant more to you.” Her voice was barely above a whisper. Myungsoo’s eyes widened as he leaned in and captured her tightly.

“This relationship means a lot to me. It does! You have no idea how much! I love you so much Minya! And if you want to meet my father let’s do it tomorrow.” He murmured against her hair. She pulled away and looked at him, her eyes shining.

“Really? You mean that?” She asked. He nodded and leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. She replied back quickly but soon pulled away.

“What about her?” She asked. Myungsoo looked at Miya before smiling holding out a finger and walking away.  He began dialing a familiar number and hoping with all his heart that he would pick up.

“Myungsoo what do you want now?” Wohyun asked.

“One more favor Woohyun, just one more please.” Woohyun was clearly surprised to hear Myungsoo begging since it had been ages since he had ever heard Myungsoo beg for anything.

“What do you want?” Woohyun asked cautiously.

“You know the girl you brought earlier?” Myungsoo asked. Woohyun bit his lip, where was this going?

“yeah, what about her, did she puke on you or something? Do you need like new pants or something? If this is about a I’m seriously going to kill you.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, allow Woohyun to think erted when he was at his dire moments.

“No I don’t need a …. Actually… no I don’t! I need you to come by my house and take her home with you.” Myungsoo prayed that Woohyun would accept.

“You want me to take a stranger home with me?” Woohyun asked through clenched teeth.

“You don’t realize how deep in I am in right now. You help me now, I’ll owe you one big time.”

“You must have saved a freaking nation in your life before to get me to help you this many times.” Woohyum groaned as he hung up completely confused as to why he was doing this. Why was he helping Myungsoo especially against his body’s requests? Rolling his eyes at his own stupidity he took a sharp U-turn and began driving back.

Myungsoo sighed as he heard the phone click. Thank gosh he had Woohyun or else he would have been mighty screwed. He came back to Minnie smiling.

“Don’t worry about her, Woohyun is coming to get her.” Minnie looked up surprised.

“Woohyun? Is she like Woohyun’s girlfriend?” She asked. Myungsoo looked at her, heard her question, heard his answer to get out of this mess and gave the reply he thought was best.

“Yes, she is Woohyun’s girlfriend.”

 

Double update! I am in such a wriitng mood right now and i'm so happy since i haven't felt like this in such a long time! :D

 

~Don't forget to subscibe and comment.