Yesica: Turtles

A Valentines Love

 

“Why is my life so boring? Answer me!” Yesung pouts, holding one of his pet turtles.

“It’s because of those turtles” Jessica laughs, walking in his room.

 

 

Jessica was Yesung’s girlfriend for three years, three years they’ve kept their secret to their company, SM Entertainment.

 

 

“Hey, don’t insult them” he defended

“You were asking them why your life is boring, and practically the answer is just right in front of you”

“But-

“Accept it. Turtles aren’t as noisy as dogs, they are too quiet. Do you think having a silent companion would make your boring life better? Nope, you only made it worse” she snickered, putting the turtle in his hand down

“Says the one who have two rabbits in her house.”

“At least they’re cute and playful. Though they were quiet too, at least they’re energetic and cute” she cooed, suddenly missing her pet rabbits.

“Oh baby, please make my life better” Yesung pouts, hugging Jessica as she sat on his laps, facing him.

“Buy a puppy. They would make your house lively with all the barking and games.”

“I don’t want to. They keep on peeing everywhere”

“Then live with me… “She teased

He instantly turned red. True he had been wishing to live with her, but knowing that if SM saw them together, it will be a huge scandal

“We promised that we will only live together once we got married, right?”

“So you’re saying that we’ll get married someday?” her eyes lit up, it has always been her dream to walk down the aisle on her father’s arm and her dad would smile at her groom. It was just a perfect dream to her, two important men in her life being on good terms with each other.

 

“Hey, I’m getting old now! We need to get married before I turn thirty”

“But you’re already thirty!” she argued.

“Don’t make me remember how old I am. But back to the topic,we're getting married right?”

“In a matter of time” she stuck her tongue out, running out the room.

Poking her head in she send him a flying kiss, shouting “I Love Kim JongWoon Yesung” repeatedly.

 

His life might get boring with the turtles around, but with Jessica, everything is worth time and energy.