Taosica: Panda

A Valentines Love

 

Jessica was busy giving everyone around the school gifts. She was in-charge of the valentines date later, where students would go and dance with who they want to be with.

After giving all her gifts to her best friends, she went next to the Exo boys.

“Aw, thanks Jessica. I’ll sure treasure this forever” LuHan cooed as she gave him a complete set of DBSK photo albums.

“A month long gift cheque of baozi?????! Gosh this was even better than Kris’ gift to me last Christmas” Xiumin squealed

She gave everyone gifts. Kris got an angry bird plushie. Lay have a unicorn and the chips Lays, where he noted he isn’t a cannibal. Chen got a book about trolling and pranking people titled “1001 ways of pranking your friends” which he promised to read every day.

Suho got a golf club that made him smile, and the others to frown as the gramps was on it again. Baekhyun got a whole package like LuHan’s yet the only difference is it was SNSD, his fave girl group. Chanyeol got the latest edition of electric guitar and pick set of popular guitarist, Jung Yonghwa. D.O. got twenty editions of cook books. Kai got a player which he could use everytime he practices. SeHun got an album which had LuHan’s pictures on the first three pages.

Lastly, Tao got a panda plushie.

“Why a panda?” he asked

“Do you prefer a Gucci or panda?” Jessica laughed

“Of course I’ll pick Gucci” he grinned

“We already have a human panda so we don’t need to see a panda plushie in the house” Kris commented

“Whatever, I’ll still treasure it, this panda is so cute” Tao smiled as he hugged it

“Treasure it because it’s cute or because it’s from Jessica?” Xiumin teased

“Maybe both” Tao blushed

“Okay guys, stop with the teasing. See you guys later, and Kris please. Don’t scare the girls away later, it’s valentines.” She reminded him.

“Yah I get it ahjumma” he answered, playing with the plushie he got.

“Bye grandpa” with that, she smiled and went in with the sea of kids.

 

“Yah, Panda. You promithe me that you’ll go athk her to danthe later right?” SeHun asked as he followed Tao's eyes which was on Jessica's figure.

“Yah, I will” Tao smiled as he looked at the panda plushie.

Kissing it, he hugged it and walked away with his friends.