Onsica: Butterflies

A Valentines Love

 

“Why do you like butterflies?” Onew asked as he and Jessica went to a zoo. It was their seventh year anniversary and before they go and meet her parents, they visit the zoo first as Jessica wishes to see animals.

“They are beautiful and everybody likes them too, why?”

“Nothing. Nothing my princess” he smiled, holding her hands as they went through the tiger sections.

“Babe, why is that tiger looking at me like that?” Onew pointed at the tiger looking at him fiercely.

“You know the fact tigers eat poultry right?” she smiled

“What do you mean by that, I’m a chicken?”

“No, you’re a duck” she stuck her tongue out, running away from him.

 

 

 

“Why do you want to meet my parents anyways?” she asked as they step in his car, driving to Busan to meet Jessica’s family.

“Secret, it’s a surprise” he smiled.

 

 

As soon as they step out the car and into Jessica’s mansion, her mother and sister instantly dragged Jessica to her room. While Onew talked to her father and brother first before he doll himself up.

 

 

 

“What’s with these entire room filled with butterflies mom?” Jessica asked her mom as she was pushed to the glass room, currently designed beautifully and butterflies flying everywhere.

“Just wait and see” she winked and left Jessica alone.

Jessica stand still, awed at how beautiful the room us and she knew who is the only person capable of doing that, Onew.

Speaking of the duck, Onew slowly walked to her side and held her hand leading her to the table.

They sat in front of each other; no words came out their mouths, only their eyes talk to each other.

“What was all these for Onew?” Jessica asked as she saw her brother YongHwa and sister Krystal hiding on the farthest side, her sister playing piano while the other is guitar.

“It was our anniversary right?”

“Yes”

“And I want this to be special” he smiled as her father served their food, with her mom he went to Krystal and YongHwa’s side, watching the whole seen with enthusiasm.

Eating slowly, Onew suddenly kneeled, a red box in his palm, he said

“Do you, Jessica Jung Sooyeon would accept me Lee Jinki Onew to be your husband and pillar for forever?”

She looked at him in disbelief for a moment, still unable to process. Onew had just proposed to her, and she wasn’t answering yet.  Knowing that she only wants him in her life, she accepts it with whole heart.

“I would be more than glad to be” she smiled as she hugged him, tears of joy falling from her eyes.

“So when will you get married?” mommy Jung suddenly asked, her family at her back.

“Must I say twenty seventh of November?” Onew asked

“Why that day oppa?” the seven year old Krystal asked

“Because that day was the day when I first laid my eyes on her” he smiled as he sling his arm on her shoulder.