Xiusica: Baozi

A Valentines Love

 

It was morning of valentines and Jessica and Xiumin have nothing to do. The married couple lazily made their way to kitchen as Xiumin starts cooking.

 

Ever since they lived together until now, Xiumin was the one in charge of household chores; afterall Princess Jessica Jung knew nothing to household. And in the first place she was bad, no terrible at cooking.

 

 

 “Hey babe, do you want cucumber soup or asparagus?” he grinned, holding out a cucumber.

Jessica snaps out her thought and glared at him, “We swear no cucumbers inside our house right?”

“Yes, but I love cucmbers sooo, want to eat it with me?” he laughed, standing in front of her as he bit at the cucumber making Jessica frown.

“Oh god, your stink smells. Go away from me”

“What would I get if I threw all those cucumbers away?”

“I’ll tell you where I kept all your baozis” she stuck her tongue out, munching an apple.

Hearing the word baozis, Xiumin instantly darted to the refrigerator, throwing all the cucumbers inside.

After the house was cucumber-free he smiled at her and asked “Now where’s my baozis?”

“In my cabinet.” She smiled as she looked at him, running like a dog.

After minutes, Xiumin was seen holding a bucketful of baozis.

“Why did you even kept all those anyways?” he laughed as he sat beside her, after stuffing the ref with baozis.

“I’m jealous of it. You loved them more than me” Jessica pretends to be sad, pouting.

 

 

 

“Aaaw, honey. You know I’ll give up everything just for you.” He hugged her tightly, making her feel elated.

“Really? If I make you pick, baozi or me. Who would you choose?” she looked at him expectantly

“Uhrm, let me think about it” he smiled sheepishly.

True, he loved baozis. But there’s no way baozi would go first than her.