Changsica: Too Late

A Valentines Love

 

It’s okay even if it hurts.

____________________________________________________________________

“Great job everyone you did it” Changmin smiled, clapping his hands as he looked at his staffs.

“Thanks hyung. If it weren’t you, we don’t think we’ll be on success” Suho, one of the main actors praised.

“No, it was all your hard works that bring our musical in success” Changmin smiled,

 

Those smiles, I’ve been yearning for years to see those again. But I knew I couldn’t anymore because I, Jessica Jung broke his heart.

It was our third anniversary and he proposed to marry me. I was shocked and told him I’m not ready yet. He might have taken it as an insult and left me, left everyone and buried us at the back of his mind.

I knew it was my fault too but he didn’t give me a chance to explain. I wanted the two of us to stay together and wait for the right time to settle down, but past is past.

I can’t bring it back.

 Every night I keep on cursing myself of why didn’t just accept his proposal and be with him. One word, scared. I was scared we might not work out and he might leave me someday.

 

 

“Hey changmin” I tried to talk to him but he cut me off

“Leave me alone, please” he said shortly and left me alone.

 

 

Leave me alone

The same words he uses every time I try to talk to him. It just damn hurt so much and I can’t take it anymore, excusing myself I went out the streets feeling dark, cold, and shattered.

 

Looking at the bridge near her, she smiled and whispered “Farewell everyone”

 

 

 

 

“You know you still love her but you keep on pretending you don’t. When will you learn?” Leeteuk shook his head as he looked where Chanmin’s eyes were set, on the place Jessica just left.

“When I get ready. And when I felt she had suffered enough already, the same hardship I felt before” Changmin said, coldness emitting from his voice.

“Keep hating her and being cold to her. But once you realize you just wasted those efforts she put to make it up to you, it’s too late” Leeteuk sighed and left the boy.

Changmin sighed, he knew Leeteuk was right and he’s going to correct his mistakes now.

He is going to tell her he still loves her tomorrow.

But what Leeteuk said is right.

You’ll regret everything in the end.

And it’s too late to correct those mistakes now.

Too late