LuSica: Sketchbook

A Valentines Love

 

“You really like drawing huh?” LuHan, the school’s prince asked Jessica, school’s ‘ugly duckling’.

“Yes, why?” she asked, talking to school royalties without much respect was the least thing she cared about.

“Nothing.” He smiled and messed her hair, running to his friends.

“Why do you even bother to talk to her, she’s just a nobody” Kris asked.

“There’s just something about her that made me go and talk to her” LuHan shrugged while his friends look at him weirdly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, you going to prom tomorrow?” LuHan asked Jessica as he spotted her in the corner, sketching again.

“No, I might ruin the night” she answered mildly remembering the taunts the queenkas told her earlier, that if there was a special award for the ugliest on the night, she might win.

“Hey, no matter what others tell you, just keep your ears shut tight away from it. Believe in yourself and you can do it. You’re more than beautiful, more than you could ever imagine” he cheered,

“You know I don’t have courage as much as you have, and I’m not pretty as well.” She smiled “but thanks for the tip, I might reconsider it” she shrugged and walk off.

LuHan just looked at her retreating figure, smiling at himself.

“Stupid girl, not knowing how beautiful she really is.”

Calling someone on the phone, he smiled planning something great for Jessica.

He was about to walk off when his feet hit something, it was Jessica’s sketchbook.

 

 

 

 

 

Early morning, someone was already knocking to Jessica’s door.

“Hey Jess” LuHan greeted her, a woman at his back “Hi, Miss Jung” she bowed

“Hello, do you need anything?”

“Yes, I want you to come with me”

“Why?”

“Just come with me”

“You know what LuHan, I’m in no mood for today, my sketchbook’s gone missing and-

“If you want it back, come with me” he smiled

“Fine” coming with him wouldn’t hurt right?

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Jessica asked for the nth time.

“Just wait.” LuHan answered

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nana, I want you to make over Jessica and take care of her” LuHan instructed the woman he was with when he fetch Jessica.

“Okay, you ungrateful brat” she muttered

“I heard that noona!”

“Ch. Great for you then” she glared and went in the room Jessica was waiting at.

 

 

 

Half and an hour past and Nana walk out the room, a contended smile on her lips.

“Where is she?”

“In the room”

LuHan smiled and went in, only to be jaw dropped as he looked at the girl in front of him. It was so far from the Jessica he always sees at the corridors.

“Hey LuHan, I look hideous right” she bit her lip, looking down.

“No, you’re too beautiful.” He blurted out.

“Thanks, I guess.” She said, looking down, blushing.

“See you at the ball later, I gotta go change too, bye” he smiled and ran off.

 


 

The moment he saw her, he swear his heart just lost its count as it was beating rapidly, his eyes blinding to the beauty in front of him.

“Hey who was that chick?” Kris asked him, pointing at Jessica.

“Jessica” he answered proudly, he just made the duizhang jaw drop as he looked at the girl he usually teased.

“I never knew she was that beautiful.” Lay said, gaining a glare from LuHan.

True, everyone’s eyes was set on her. But where are her eyes set at? LuHan.

 

 

The prom started and everyone was finding their prom date, boys offering girls to dance. And for the first time, every single boy around the room was around Jessica, including the duizhang and LuHan.

She declined all the offers politely and walked out the gardens. LuHan, who saw it, ran after her.

“Hey” he smiled

“Hey, everyone’s dancing why aren’t you in there?” she raised her eyebrow as he wrap his jacket on her shoulder, hugging her from behind.

“I don’t want to, my princess just declined me” he smiled, looking at her.

“Please LuHan don’t think of playing with me”

“I’m not and I won’t.,” he suddenly kneeled “Please Jessica be my girl” he looked at her with those heart melting brown eyes.

‘’I don’t know LuHan” she turn around.

“If you don’t like me, then why in every single page of your sketch book is me?” he asked, showing her sketch book.

“Hey bring it back to me” she tried snatching it but failed, due to her long gown her foot tripped and made her fall on top of LuHan.

Not only were their bodies attached, but also their lips. Jessica’s lips were on LuHan’s, it molded perfectly like it was meant to be.

“So am I gonna take that as a yes?” he smiled, wrapping his arms to her waist, preventing him to fall.

“If I’m gonna say yes, would you let me go?”

“No, never. You’re mine, only mine” he smiled, sealing his lips on hers once again.