Chensica: Troll

A Valentines Love

 

 

“Kim Jongdae Chen~~~~~~~~~~~” Kris voice boomed the whole room, making everyone flinch at the voice.

“What?” asked a sleepy state Chen

“You troll, what the hell did you do to my phone?” asked an angry Kris

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything” he said innocently

“You annoying evil troll, why did you send some message like that to mom?”

“What message?” Suho asked, curious.

“This”

Mom,

I slept with a girl last month. I’m afraid she’s pregnant, friends of mine at the club says she’s finding me. What am I supposed to do?

~Kris

PS. Don’t be mad at dad about those s in his PC, it was all mine. Sorry

“Ch., what are you scared about then?” Suho asked

“Are you crazy, what if my mom died at heart attack?”

“Oh, sorry” the grandpa smiled sheepishly.

“You devil come back here!” Kris ran to Chen, remembering why he was so furious about.

“No way hyung, you’ll just beat me” Chen stuck his tongue out, running outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We have to make revenge from that evil orange” Kris said as he and all the boys (with the exemption of Chen) met up ‘secretly’.

“I don’t know, he’s a master. He might not be easy to prank.” Lay shrugged

“Let’s just follow his movement for a week then we might think of a perfect prank” Chanyeol smiled creepily, getting everyone’s nod, Operation Chen was on.

 

 

 

 

Everyday, two members would team up and secretly follow him.

“So any news?” Kris asked, asking for daily reports

“Nothing, he does the usual” Lay shrugged

“But I notice something,” Kai said “He always turn red when Jessica’s around, you know her? That Californian pretty girl”

“Yeah, I know her man. The whole school practically knows her” Lay smacked Kai’s head.

“So do I smell something fishy then?” Baekhyun smiled, the others seem to understand him except one.

“Sorry, I think it was me. I ate fish for lunch right?” Chanyeol said, gaining whacks in the head.

“You pabo, you didn’t understand what I meant right?”

“No” he smiled sheepishly.

They shook their head in disbelief, thinking why they even befriend an idiot like him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“As planned, push Jessica and make Chen catch her. Then we’ll know what he feels with her.”

“Got it.”

They all secretly went to their designated places, waiting for Jessica to arrive.

“Hello Chen” Lay called Chen

“Oh hey hyung” he greeted, smirking.

“What are you planning for the day?”

“Just the usual.”

With his answer, Lay flinched, knowing he might be the target for the day.

“Well noona, as I say do you like roses?” Sehun said, almost shouting as he and Jessica entered the scene.

 

“Oh hey Sehun, hey Jessica” Lay smiled, Chen only looking down.

“Hey hyung” Sehun smirked

“So what are you doing here?” Lay asked

“Asking noona if our date will happen be postponed or not”

“Date?! You two are dating?” Chen asked, choking in his own words. Jealousy filled his eyes.

“Something like that, you mad bro?” Sehun asked

“No, no I’m not” Chen looked away “I gotta go, Kris hyung is finding me” he said, looking at his phone, walking away.

As he completely left the corridor the three laughed.

“Thanks for helping noona.” The three high-fived

“No worries.” Jessica smiled, patting Sehun’s head “Tell me what will happen later. Bye guys.” She smiled once again and left.

 

 

And it was proven right, Chen likes Jessica.

~~~<3

 

 

Hey guys. A mixed and odd oneshot for Chensica, it is an open ending (all are :)). It really has no direction of what will happen but don’t worry a sequel might be made after this.