Baeksica: Fanboy

A Valentines Love

 

“Oh my askwgjehfuenfhsnsd’sonmusicbankdnsfhwhnvvn” Baekhyun’s fanboy squeals was heard everywhere. s simply rolled their eyes, knowing the greasy fanboy mode is on.

His eyes didn’t even blink for the next five minutes, attentively watching SNSD’s performance.

How he manage to do that? No one knows, even the resident owl can’t keep his eyes open for five minutes.

After their performance, the result of today’s winner was announced. SNSD was a hundred points lower than CN Blue, making the boys win the crown for the night.

“Aaaw, that was not fair! SNSD won I know it, I feel it!” he pouts, hitting his face with the pillow covered with SNSD’s picture during Gee era.

“So you’re saying that CN Blue’s winning is treachery?” D.O. asked

“Yes, and I’m going to prove it” he said determined

“Shut up idiot, it’s just that SNSD noona have been winning for weeks; accept they lost for the night.”

“My idols never lose!”

“Oh God, I seriously have to leave you alone. Go rot in the bags Bacon”

“Okay D.O., have fun with your kitchen while I’ll save SONEs fandom”

D.O. rolled his eyes, throwing the fallen pillow to Baekhyun.

 

 

“Oh Jessica noona, please save me. I’m being attacked” Baekhyun whimpered, rolling back and forth his bed, apparently dreaming about him being attacked.

“Oh Gog, Baek hyung! Even in your dreams you call Jessica noona?” Chanyeol asked irritated, walking to the Bacon’s bed, he clipped Baekhyun’s nose with the clip he saw lying on the bedside table.

“Sweet dreams hyung” the derp smiled, walking back in his bed.

 

 

 

 

“Hi We are one! Exo imnida” Exo introduced theirselves to their sunbae, SNSD.

Amongst all, Baekhyun was quiet. They all knew why, Bacon was jumping on the inside.

“It’s nice to meet some hoobaes of ours that worked hard. Keep up the good work and you’ll succeed” Jessica cheered them with her angelic smiles.

With that smile, all boys suddenly melted right to the spot. Her smiles was just indescribable, it was too perfect.

The girls coughed, wanting the boys to get off their dreamland.

They smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of their neck awkwardly.

 

After a couple of getting-to-know-each-other minutes, the girls have to leave.

Before they left, Jessica went to Baekhyun’s side, patting his head, she smiled

“I want to get to know you more. You seem like a good boy, I like you.” She smiled, patting his cheeks.

With her movements, Baekhyun was dying on the inside. His favorite member just initiates a skin ship with him!

“See you next time boys” the girls bid goodbye

“Yeah, bye noonas” they all smiled

As soon as they heard the door closed, they all had their eyes on Baekhyun.

“Soooo what did noona tell you?” Baekhyun smirked evilly, wanting to keep Jessica’s words all to himself.

“Secret.” He stuck his tongue out, running around as the members chase him.