TopSica: Haru Haru

A Valentines Love

 

“The Jiyoung, I already told you Jessica’s mine” Seunghyun spat, holding the younger boy by the collar

“She isn’t fully yours hyung. You weren’t official yet so I still have a chance” he said, determined

“I already telling you Jiyoung back off”

“And I already told you I don’t care, I’ll have her. I will” he laughed and pushed Seunghyun in the process “even if it means making you disappear in this world” Jiyoung laughed and went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with the grim face oppa?” Jessica asked, caressing his cheeks. Minutes ago, TOP appeared in front of her doorsteps, blood covering him.

“It’s nothing, just….”

“It’s alright you don’t have to force yourself to tell me” she smiled as she pulled him for a hug.

“Thank you Jessica” he hugged her tighter, as if she’ll leave him like what everybody does.

“For what?” she stands up, getting the towel on the table

“For staying up beside me” he smiled as she pressed her lips on his forehead.

“That’s what you’re supposed to do to the man you love right?” she smiled, she pulled him for a hug, his head resting on her chest.

“I love you Sica”

“I love you too oppa, more than anything” she kissed his lips, pulling her down, he positioned her in his laps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica smiled as she looked at the man beside her, apparently the two slept on the couch with TOP’s arm around her waist.

“Morning oppa” pressing her lips to his forehead, she stood up only to be pulled back down.

“Where do you think you’re going” he smiled, with his morning husky voice.

“Going to cook breakfast for us two” she smiled innocently as she went to his open arms, asking for a hug.

“You could do that later. First,” he leaned on for a soft kiss which turned passionate as minutes pass-by.

“We’re not gonna eat on time oppa if we keep kissing” she laughed as she successfully went off his hold.

“Screw that, your kisses is a better breakfast” he laughed, trying to pull her for another kiss but failed as she already ran to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where did you go oppa?” she looked up from the magazine she’s reading to the man standing in front of her.

Seeing him at that time was already shocking, as it’s only 5:30 usually he goes home 7:00, but seeing in state of crying is much more shocking.

“What happened oppa” she pulled him by the hand, making him sit beside her.

“Jiyoung-----he said he’ll-----

“Sssh oppa, you don’t have to continue.” She soothed, calmly patting his back.

“I promise not to let anyone hurt you princess” he said, determined.

“I know oppa, I know.” She smiled.

 

 

 

__________
open ending as I want you to give me the ending you wanted. The ending I’ll like among all will be the ending of this.

Comment how you want this to end guys. ^^