Baeksica: Valentines

A Valentines Love

 

“Jess, happy valentines” Baekhyun smiled at his girlfriend.

“It’s been a week already? It’s not valentines anymore” she eyed her boyfriend weirdly.

He smiled at her, wrapping his arms on her waist, closing their proximity.

“Let’s go on a date now princess” he smiled

“Sure, but where will we go?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just walk around”

 

 

 

 

 

Walking for almost an hour without much destination, Jessica and Baekhyun didn’t care. They hardly felt their aching feet and grumbling stomach.

But after another hour, Baekhyun made them halt in front of a restaurant, his stomach speaking out for them. With the cue of his violent stomach, they decided to fill in.

 

“Baby, I’ll never let you go” he smiled, putting his hand atop hers.

“I know because you love me and everything right?” she smiled smugly, giving him a swift kiss on the lips.

“Yeah. And because I’m going to marry you” he smiled cheekily.

“Sure thing love bug” she laughed and resumed eating.

 

 

 

 

 

“Today was great Baek” she smiled as he led her in her doorsteps. After their whole day date, they were both tired and sleepy.

“Anything for my princess”

 

 

 

 

“Hey do you want to know why I said happy valentines to you earlier?”

“Why?” she looked up at him.

“Because just being with you at any day is a valentines for me. That means,” he pulled her by the waist “everyday is a valentines for me” he pecked her lips.

 

 

He always had a way to make her feel great, and because of that she always falls for him deeper every second.