Onsica: Cucumbers

A Valentines Love

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, truth or dare” Choi Sooyoung grinned, looking at Jessica.

“Dare” Jessica laughs, with one diabolical laugh, Soouyoung handed out a bowl of cucumbers.

“I dare you to eat these!”

“What?! You….. Get that thing away from me!” she shrieked

“I’ll give you an option, eat cucumbers orrr…” Sunny flickered her eyes to Onew’s direction “kiss Onew”

Jessica took her time to think deeply, kissing Onew wasn’t bad, but eating cucumbers are! After all Onew Lee Jinki was her crush since grade school, and she knew… they knew.. He likes her too.

“If I do her dare, would I get a kiss from her then?” Onew smiled

“What?!” Jessica hits his arm, blushing.

“Ayiee… Mushy Mushy..” Taemin joked. Hitting Onew one more time, Jessica was about to grab a cucumber when Onew beats her at it.

Stuffing all of it in his mouth, Onew maintained to grin.

“Yah you idiot! Spit it out. You’re allergic to it!: she hits him.

And she was right, moments later Onew ran to the bathroom, spitting all the cucumbers out.

After minutes, he walked out. A smile still plastered to his face.

“Do you want to get sick and die, Lee jinki?” Key snapped, being a mother again.

“I’d rather get sick than to see Jessie suffering to eat those” he gave her a cheeky smile. Blushing, she continued hitting his arm.

Everyone was teasing him when Onew remembered something. “You said I’ll get a kiss when I eat those right?”

“Nu-uh… You didn’t swallow it”

“Awwww… Please” he asked, showing his puppy eyes.

Knowing Jessica won’t resist it, he continued pouting and blinking his eyes cutely. Deflating her shoulders, Jessica gave up.

Putting her hand to his neck, she pressed her lips on him lightly.

Grinning widely, onew kissed back, wrapping his arms on her waist.

Though everyone was teasing them nonstop and cameras clicking was heard everywhere; they could careless, as the world and time currently belongs to them, their moment.