Susica: Forever

A Valentines Love

 

"See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A couple walking hand in hand is heading to the small pond on the side of the hill, where they just set picnic moments ago.

‘’This was great Sooyeon” the man smiled at the girl in his arms, a blissful smile playing on her lips.

“I knew you’d like it oppa” she snuggled closer to his chest, breathing in his calming scent.

Two years have passed and they still were going strong; two years of wonderful marriage is enough reason for Sooyeon to wake up every morning, to see her husband sleeping peacefully and calmly.

 

Kim Joonmyeon Suho

 

She never expected him; no, she never expected anyone to come in her life. She was afraid to fall and get hurt; she never wanted to end up like what happened to her late sister. Alone, dejected and isolated- she had enough of what her sister experienced. Since that day forth that her sister buried and locked downs her heart was the same day Sooyeon promised to herself she’ll never let anyone enter her already perfect life. Living with her sister is great enough.

 

But years passed and she was fresh from college when she met him; a man full of dreams and adventure, he was the type who will never give up until he succeeds. When he first talked to her, she was cold at him keeping the promise she made in heart. Never let a man enter her heart let alone her life.

 

He was sweet, charming, kind and wise- he has everything a woman wants their man to have, Perfection.

 

Courting her for years, all the same ending happens to his hard work, he was yet rejected.

 

But he didn’t stop, especially when he learned that for the past three months was just a façade for her. Pretending she wasn’t interested in him, but deep inside she was already falling too deep on him.

 

I love you Jung Jessica Sooyeon” he confessed, just like he always does every morning.

 

A year and a half of our relationship, Joonmyeon showed up at my doorsteps holding a bouquet and a box of ring, on his knee he proposed to me. Of course I was shocked, it was seven o’ clock in the morning and I have just woken up!

 

Smiling at him, I told him I’ll give him the answer by the end of the day, even though right from the start he proposed I already had an answer. I led him inside and we ate our breakfast like usual, as if the proposing never happened.

 

As promised, I gave him my answer before he left and drive back at his home.

 

Giving him my sweet yes, he thinks twice and decided to have a sleepover at my place, for the first time ever we slept on the same bed.

 

Fourth of July, we married at the church he picked, where his parents married too. He told me that he promised himself that once he found the girl he wanted to be forever, he’ll marry her on the same church his parents vowed their everlasting love, and it did happen. We married on the same church, to both our delight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Honey, what do you want to do after this” he asked as we sat on the cloth we spread out at the grass

“I just want to go home and sleep” I smiled, whispering at him. I looked up at his expression and chuckled to see him suddenly sweating and his cheeks reddening.

“I---I’d me more delighted to that” he looked at me as I wipe the sweats on his locks.

Leaning closer, I pressed my lips to where it rightly belongs, to Joonmyeon’s. His hands found its way to my waist as mine on his neck, and before I knew it I was under him, intoxicated at his sweet kisses and love.

He was my firsts: first love, first kiss, first hug and everything that could happen. Being first doesn’t matter to me, what matters to me is that he is the last. My first and last

“Be with me forever” he whispered and I nodded. Words weren’t much needed, as we already planned to be with each other forever and ever.

~~~~~<3

Hi everyone… 6 more requests, please requests some unique pairing but please no Yurigirlxgirl.

Seobsica, Gyusica etc…… but please not the pairing I already had done drabbles with.

Well what do you think with my susica drabble…. It’s more in telling Jessica’s life (?) than what’s actually happening. Very weird right???

 Comment what chu think…

I was in a good mood today so I decided to update the couple I think of. I finally get to buy two posters of EXO and a GG poster… Kya~~~~~~~

Too sad my mom only let me buy three ^^, I was planning to buy the whole store actually :)))))))