Hunsica: Poker Face

A Valentines Love

 

“Yah Oh Sehun how could you maintain that poker face of yours 24/7?” Suho asked the maknae, impressed at the same time sad about it.

“Yah, I smile too” he argued

“Yeah right, only when LuHan’s around” Chanyeol entered the scene, biting an apple.

“And when he sees Jessica noona, he’ll be jumpy” Kai nodded

“What? You like Sica noona too? No fair” Gramps Suho said

“What do you mean by ‘too’, does it mean you likes her too hyung?” D.O. asked

“Yeah, any problem with that?” Gramps asked

“Yah, noona’s only mine” Sehun finally bursted, shouting at his hyung “Only mine, MINE MINE MINE!” he shouts, hitting Suho with the pillow.

Poor grandpa, due to Sehun’s hitting, his side hurts making him flinch in pain.

“Okay, I’ll let you have noona just stop hurting me!” Suho shouted under the pillow

“Yay, thanks hyung” Sehun smiled, hugging Suho and ran to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi noona” Sehun poker face mode off, bubbly Sehun mode on.

“Hi dongsaengie” she smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Thanks noona” he blushed, hugging her. “So is our date gonna start now?”

“I guess so.’’ She laughed, clinging her arms to his.

 

 

 

 

They went to amusement park. Sehun won her a big pink teddy bear, went to all the rides. Entered all the haunted booths and lastly, the tunnel of love where he tried to attempt to kiss her but epic fail, Jessica was too engrossed to the views.

 

 

 

They were about to enter a restaurant when they heard the other boys calling them.

“Hi noona” they all greeted, ignoring the fact Sehun is present.

“Noona, you look pretty today” Suho beamed, gaining a glare from the maknae but he just doesn’t care.

“Ahem noona, I’m hungry let’s just eat and forget about their existence” Sehun whined pouting, trying to pull Jessica away from his hyungs but sadly Jessica told him to let the others accompany them to eat lunch.

He tried to do a buing-buing but fail; his hyungs were awestruck because they never see him done that.

He finally won and Jessica told the boys to sit to other table not far from them.

 

After witnessing his aegyo, the members still doesn’t get how he manages to change face everytime.