LuSica: Sweet Dreams

A Valentines Love

 

“I told you I don’t want to go anywhere!” LuHan shouts, rumbling as he covers himself.

“Aish you, it’s valentines but you aren’t going anywhere?” Jessica asked, pouting.

“Where would I go? I don’t even have a date” he too pouts, remembering the fact he was single.

“Then let’s date” Jessica shrugged

“Wh—what?” he asked, blushing.

They have been friends for years, and all those years he kept his feelings for her.

“What? It’s a friendly date so we don’t have to be hibernating bear today,” she said, pulling his arm “plus we’re both single. Who knows, we might find someone special today” her eyes twinkled.

“O-kay” he nodded, wanting to go out with her anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Told you it’s great to go out today” she chirped as they went to an amusement park.

“Minus the couples smooching around” he sighs, looking away at the couples clearly making out everywhere.

“Want me to kiss you too?” she joked, putting her face nearer.

“Uhm---- no thanks” he stuttered, reddening as he can see her features clearly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Today was great!” Jessica smiled “Thanks LuLu…~”

“My pleasure” he smiles back. They were now in front of her apartment, bidding their never ending goodbye.

“Goodnight Lu~”

“Yeah, sweet dreams Jess”

With one last smile, she closes the door as LuHan starts walking away.

He was now in front the elevator, waiting for it to come. Seconds later, a ting was heard, the elevator finally came.

But before LuHan could enter, he heard Jessica calling him. Walking out the elevator, he saw her panting from running.

“What is it Jessica?” he laughs, seeing a Jessica Jung run is very rare.

“I forgot to give you something”

“What is it?” he asked, looking at her back in case she was hiding it.

But her hands is empty, he got confused what she was going to give him.

Before he could ask, Jessica pulled him by the collar and pressed her lips on him tightly.

He was shocked at first, but recovering easily; he kissed her back, wrapping his arms on her waist as her hands were running to his hair.

Pulling away after a couple of minutes, she smiled once again.

“Sweet dreams Lu~” she kissed him on the cheek before running back her apartment.

He was left there stunned, instinctively putting his hand on the cheek she kissed. He grinned, waiting for the elevator to come back again.

It was a great valentine after all.