Taemsica: Banana Milk

A Valentines Love

 

“Hi noona” a cute boy waved at me

“Hey Taemin” I smiled; it was one of Jinki’s friends. He was four years younger than me and to make it more awkward; three days ago he confessed that he liked me. Of course it was awkward considering the fact he was one of Jinki’s friend, one of the boys that have been courting me since grade school, and that my sister Krystal liked him too.

Taemin wasn’t bad looking, heck he was very cute and handsome for his age and he wasn’t bad either. I actually adored that kid but as noona only.

No matter how much I try to make it in his mind I can’t accept him, he didn’t seem to care. He promised to make me like him too, which I highly doubted. Waiting for a lifetime for me is not that hard, says he.

“Hey wanna buy banana milk” I tried to lighten the mood as I saw his face lit up.

“Yesh’’ he nodded cutely; he was still a baby at heart and I kinda like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After buying two cartons of banana milk for each of us, we directed to the university garden, we sat in the middle of the cool grass, laughing at nonsensical gags he made. It was fun and made my heart at ease being with him.

Looking at his laughing self something came up with my mind, he was pretty darn handsome, more handsome than neither Kris nor Tao. The way the sun hit his face make him appear more magical than ever.

I was busy admiring his features when he spoke, looking at me as well.

“You know noona” he smiled, holding my hands “what I said three days ago…. I’ll still be on it. I won’t stop until you love me back” he grasped my hand tighter, looking determined than ever.

“Taem” I voiced out as he hugged me

“Ssssh noona… just let me love you and everything will be fine” he smiled weakly as he snuggled closer.

I stand corrected; I may be in love with him too.

 

~~~

pretty weird rite? still send me pretty comments.