Hensica: Break Down

A Valentines Love

 

This isn’t like me. Can’t calm down at all

Passer-by all see through I have some sort of special anticipation for you

_____________________________________________________________

 

“Hey Sica..”

“Hey Henry” she greeted me with those heart skipping smiles. We accidentally met at a café twelve o’ clock in the afternoon yesterday and after two heartful hours with her, we decided to catch up more today.

Here we are, still talking about our wellbeing at Starbucks, her favorite café shop.

 

After our high school graduation, we never met again as she flew back to Canada with her boyfriend Kris, while I flew back to China to live with my ‘brothers’.

Being her best friend and her secret lover, I kind of missed her by my side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you guys looking for a couple shirts?” an old lady asked us as we were looking through the street sale, we smiled as we shake her head in denial.

“How disappointing, you look cute together” she praised, making me blush.

Jessica smiled at the old lady and pulled me at a ring shop. “Why here?” I asked as she look through the rings.

“I want us to have a friendship ring, we’ve been through thick and thin yet we never have a friendship ring” she laughs it off.

I nodded in disappointment, I was thinking of more than friends….. But nevertheless, at least we have something in common.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you believe that this wall would really make lovers stay strong together?” I asked as we passed by the wall of love.

“I don’t know. Me and Kris never went here so maybe that’s why we didn’t last it” she smiled sadly.

“Why did you break up anyways?” I asked out of curiosity

“He was cheating behind my back, and to think it was his bestfriend’s girlfriend” she shrugged, not caring about the bitterness forming.

“Owh, sorry” I looked down, since the first time I saw him I never trust him actually so it wasn’t surprising to me after all.

“It’s alright. It actually gave me time to think” she looked at me

“Think of what?”

“Who I really love….” She held my hand and made me face her “I realized I was just infatuated with him and the one I really love is” she stopped and softly pressed her lips to mine “you”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. Jessica just proclaimed that she loves me; I don’t care if it’s just a dream, but if it was I never want to wake up.

I pulled her closer as I wrapped my arms on her waist and she sling her arms on my shoulder. I realized that waiting five years for her is worth it. Because in the end, I’ve got her.

The woman of my dreams.