LjoeSica: Beautiful Girl

A Valentines Love

 

Lately I’ve been looking at the beautiful blonde girl who has been our regular customer for months. She has this honey silk hair, milky white skin and features that you could only see to her.

For me, she was perfect. Like a goddess fell from the heavens to love me and I’d cherish forever.

“Would I take your order?” I asked her, though I already know what she was going to pick, Frappuccino.

She smiled and gave me her order smiling one more time; she sat on the chair she usually sat.

Those smiles are so angelic, so perfect to be true. Snapping out of daze, I made her order and before I step out the registrar, I made sure I look presentable and cool.

“Hey, here’s your order” I smiled, trying to be cool as possible.

“Thanks L.Joe ssi.” She smiled as she starts eating her cheesecake, I froze. How did she found out my name?

 

“How did you know my name?” I asked as I come back her table to clean it.

“You have been the one serving me for months,” she raised her eyebrows “and I always notice your name tag. Your name was kind of cool anyways.” She stands up smiling.

Patting my cheeks, she walked out the café and into the cold street.

Holding on the cheeks she just touched, it was so warm, so warm that I could still feel her baby soft skin on it...

“Hey are you blushing dude?” Chunji, my coworker, teased.

“Shut up Chun” I flicked his forehead.

“Awww hyung, you have been head over heels that noona since the first time you met her.” Ricky joked.

I am chasing those two till I get hold of them when Minsoo aka CAP shouted

“If you want me to tell you her name, you better shut up and start cleaning up” what he said just made me jump in joy.

“Okay hyung” saluting at him, I pulled the two by the ear and made them clean too.

After twenty minutes, the café was spotless and shiny. Looking at him expectantly, he sighed and said.

“Jessica Jung”

Jessica Jung. Jessica. What a pretty name, perfect for a beautiful girl.

“Gosh, all of us knew her name for months but hyung never knew her name?” Changjo suddenly asked, making me dazed.

“You guys have learned her name since before yet you never told me?”

‘’Ricky asked her name the first time she went here, apparently you’re hiding at the stock room blushing when you accidentally held her hand” Niel laughed.

I felt like steam on my ears as I heard it. They knew her name since day one but never told me! God, they are so gonna get it from me!

“Jessica and Ljoe sitting under the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” they all sang as I chased them.

They might be annoying, but at least I get to know her name.

Jessica Jung, what a lovely name. But wouldn’t it be lovelier if it is Jessica Lee, Mrs. Lee Byunghyun right?