Chapter 8 : Cousins?

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora's POV


"Soora, you'll like them," his mom said to me, "i think they're in the same age to you,"

His parents seems like very happy, hmm. Actually I'm curious about his whole family. He came from a big family, his personality is unique, can't imagine how about his cousins. Hope they would be fun.

"Noona, all of them?"

"nope. Hae, Donghee, and Jungsoo already came to your wedding party right?" Heena eonnie stared at me.

"you can join us to make the dinner,"

"sure, but, honestly eonnie, I'm not good in cooking,"

I have to confess about this one. I only can cook few Korean foods and Italian foods. And for your information, the easiest one.

"it's okay, we have maids who will help us, if we make a mess in the kitchen,"

All the people in that room was laughing and made me blushing. I didn't know how many cousins will come to this house. Eonnie said less than 10. We made so many foods. You name it, we'd made it. still have few minutes to prepare the dining table. I saw Heechul-ssi was sitting and looked boring.

 

Heechul's POV


i think shes already get closer to my family, especially with noona, they're just like long-time-no-see-sisters. She joined my mom and noona to make dinner for our family. Me? just sitting right here in front of a tv. my dad had already gone, back to his office room. workaholic. But, good for me. if he was stayed right here, it would be more awkward than my situation with Soo this morning.

*bellring

I heard the bell is ringing, i think it's the cousins. The maid ran to the front door but i stopped her, "no, ahjumma, i got it, just go back to the kitchen,"

She nodded and leave me to opened the door. I checked the monitor, and there they are, dorky cousins out there, waiting unpatiently. When i just opened the door, i could become a deaf because of their screams.

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!" God. this girl is really.

"Heechul annyeong," The youngest boy greeted me informally.

"yah. Say that to me once again!" my hands was ready to slap him, but the shorty cutie girl won't let me.

"aish! you guys are so childish, I can't stand it, let me in oppa,"

"Taeyeon-ah!" I shouted at her, but she didn't listen, she already went on to the kitchen I think.

"Kyu, wheres the others?" I asked this little evil cousin.

"Oh. Hyuk Jae is still looking for his phone in car, Kibum still on his way, Sungmin is busy with your wedding present,"

"yah. call them hyung," i hit his head,"why dont u help Sungmin?"

"ah. that bunny boy can handle those presents alone," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Call me bunny boy once again."

I could see a big box hit Kyu's head. It was Sungmin who did an excellent job to Kyu's head.

"Hyung, congrats for your wedding, why so sudden?" Sungmin asked me while still holding the gift box.

"just come in."

"Heechul hyung! don't close the door!!" a voice coming from a monkey whos running to my house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter