Twice? (rated??)

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"let me kiss you,"

"ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

There's a loud knock on the door.

"Soora-ah, do it silent, we need our sleep," Her appa protested with a tease tone in his voice from the outside of her bedroom.

"Oh, Heechul-ah, don't do it too rude, or I'll kill you for hurting my baby girl," her appa added

Their eyes widened hearing her appa's words. She's still in her husband's embrace, still trying hard to get off from him.

"I want Mr. Gom," she whined

"Just sleep now, I'm warmer than that Mr. Gom," he tightened his hug.

Whenever she trying harder to get off from his embrace, he will more tightened his embrace to her, making her hopeless and ended up with her slowly drifted to sleep in his embrace.

>>>>>>

He stirred from his slumber and realized there's a woman in his embrace, snuggled into his chest, looking for the warmth. He tilted up her head and explore her face lovingly. He remembered his first time seeing her face so close like this. It was on their wedding night. And sometimes he couldn't believe that this girl who's sleeping in his embrace is his wife. Although, he didn't know her true feeling towards him.

Yeah.

He hadn't knew about her true feeling to him. But he's trying really hard to make her falling in love with him naturally.

He leaned his face closer to hers, and captured her lips softly. He wanted a sweet kiss for his lovely wife.

But then he felt a pair of lips insisted his lips not to stop.

 

Heechul's POV

I stared at her when she's sleeping beautifully. She's perfect wife of mine.

Okay. I admit it, she's a bit annoying sometimes. But I love her because of that.

I leaned my face closer to hers wanted to give her a sweet kiss on her lips, but when I already touched her lips and ready to let it off from hers. That pair of thin lips wouldn't let my lips to go from her lips.

I felt like there's a teeth which bit my lower lips and inviting my tongue to explore her sweet cavern.

Uh. Oh. Guess who said ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEE so loud when I tried to kiss her few hours ago?

And look at her now, inviting my lips to play with her lips. I can't move since her hands hugged me tightly. We are in awkward position if she's stirred from her slumber. But, now it's just me who's awake.

So there's no awkwardness between us.

Instead, her lips getting more attractive to my lips.

Oh. God. Is this Your gift to me because I gave her a chance to meet her parents?

This is too good!!

I stopped kissing her and let her lips playing on mine. It's kinda different, I didn't give any reaction to her acts, I'm just enjoying it. It's rare to see my cutie wife become the one who dominated the lips battle.

 

Soora's POV

I'm having a weird dream. Heechul-ssi hugged me but I tried to get off from his embrace. I did it. But then I fell to another embrace, i felt it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter