That Feeling

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora’s POV

 

“Woaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Soora-ah!! We are so happy!!” Eomonim hugged me so tight once I told them about my pregnancy.

 

“Heechul-ah, you made it,” Heena eonnie tapped Chullie-ssi’s shoulder

 

Then I saw Abeonim walked down from the upstairs, gave a warm smile to us.

 

“Finally we will hear a baby’s cry again in our family,” eonnie chirped happily

 

“Have you told your parents about this good news?” Eomonim asked me curiously

 

“Yes, I have, they’re in abroad now,” I told her

 

“And what did doctor say about your pregnancy?”

 

“It’s fine and the baby is very healthy, but we still don’t know the gender yet, it’s still 12 weeks,”

 

Chullie-ssi just stepped on his feet in the livingroom while his father started to talk to me, his face suddenly changed. Seriously. I’m getting more curious about the relationship between this father and son.

 

I thought it was because Chullie-ssi who was having a bad mood when we were here for the first time I saw them together as a family. But for few months I’ve been a part of this family, I can feel something different from this family.

 

Everytime abeonim trying to talked to him, he seems like avoiding him. I tried a little effort to know from Chullie-ssi, but he didn’t even talk to me when I mentioned his father.

 

We are having dinner now and eomonim keeps talking at me all the things about pregnant women, started from unusual cravings, until the most funny thing from this period, which is the husband who’s the one having morning sickness.

 

“Don’t you have morning sickness?” Heena eonnie asked me

 

I shook my head.

 

Well, there’s no morning sickness, that’s why I’m a bit late to realize that there’s a baby inside me. And that period, let say I was too busy to pay attention to my period schedule.

 

“You’re so lucky Soora-ah, when I was pregnant, the morning sickness was awful, I couldn’t make any breakfast for little Heena because of it,” I smiled looking at eomonim, she seems like really happy

 

-----

 

It was bed time and I already changed into my pyjama. I felt so tired, and eomonim’s right, when you’re pregnant, your body gets tired easily.

 

I tucked myself under the blanket when I heard footsteps approaching me, guessed I know who the person is.

 

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I walked into my room, closing the door quietly just in case my cutie wifey is asleep.

 

 

I slowly climbed on the bed and snuggled into her neck. I miss her so bad.

 

Call me too much, but it’s been a whole day umma was trying to “kidnap” her from me. She didn’t even give me a chance to talk to her a little. How rude is that.

 

Don’t she know that this is the important period which the husband needed his cutie pregnant wife so bad?

 

“Hey little one, how are you? Sleep already?” I wrapped my hands around her waist, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter