The baby is...

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora’s POV

 

I wrapped my arms around my tummy.

 

Please God. Just give me a chance to keep this baby in our life. The baby is my precious one.

 

I closed my eyes tighter since I just can’t imagine what will happen to me and our baby. I felt my feet hit the stairs but I haven’t fell yet to the floor.

 

“SOORA-YAH!!!”

 

I felt a pair of hands grabbed me once my body still trying to find the balance itself. I kept my eyes closed but then a panic voice wake me up from my nightmare.

 

“God! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell appa, are you alright? How’s your baby? How’s my grandchild?!”

 

I opened my eyes and found abeonim’s panic face. I buried my head to his chest and cried out loud once I found out that I’m fine,and our baby does either.

 

“Soora-yah, tell appa are you okay? Which one is hurt? Yeobo! Heena!! Heechul-ah!!” Abeonim soothed me and called out all the family

 

“OMO! Soora, what happened?!” Eomonim and Heena unnie ran out from the kitchen and checked on me

 

Abeonim lift me to the couch in the livingroom while Eomonim kept asking and checking on me, she calmed me down which I hugged her just to calmer myself.

 

 

“Soora?”

 

***

 

Author’s POV

 

Heechul was so flared up. There was only a reason which caused him felt so bad and made him decided to gone to his bedroom.

 

He tried to released his anger to every stuffs inside his room. He still couldn’t fight himself. Those words were really annoyed him. He leaned himself on the bed corner.

 

He heard sounds of footsteps from the outside of the bedroom. He just didn’t care. He kept staring at the ground, trying hard to calm himself until the door of the room creaked open.

 

“Chullie-ssi? Are you okay?”

 

A frightened voice could be heard from the door. The petite figure tried to approached him. Dare herself to get know what exactly happened to her husband then sat beside him.

 

“Mind to tell me what happened? I’m sorry if I-”

 

“Get out,” he said calmly

 

“Chullie-ssi, look I-” she tried to explain everything to him, because she thought she had done something which wasn’t amused him.

 

“I said get out!” he flared up in seconds before Soora could say anything else.

 

Soora moved away, just to make her husband cool down. Without she realized about it, her eyes unconsciously started glassy. She stood up and left him. Her hands shivering after he yelled out his anger to her.

 

Once she closed the door, her tears rolled down her cheeks. She tried to wipe it away.

 

She took steps to the stair, her eyes still blurry due to her tears. When she made a way to step down on the stair, her legs slipped on.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKK!”

 

She lost her balance and couldn’t control her body. All she could think just to protect their baby. She wrapped her hands around her small baby bump.

 

She couldn’t see the grip to prevent her from falling. She tried to hold the grip but it was useless.

 

She couldn’t reached it. Her body falling from the top of the stairs.

 

“SOORA-YAH!!!”

 

A man’s hands grabbed her body on her back once her body still lost the balance. He tried to keep his hands on her back just to make her stop falling too far. She still had eyes closed.

 

“God! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell appa, are you alright? How’s your baby? How’s my grandchild?!”

 

She opened her eyes slowly when she heard familiar voice asked him in panic. She buried her face on the elder’s chest when she found out that she was safe and the most important thing, her baby was still with her.

 

“Soora-yah, tell appa are you okay? Which one is hurt? Yeobo! Heena!! Heechul-ah!!” Abeonim soothed me and called out all the family

 

“OMO! Soora, what happened?!” Heechul’s mother and Heena ran out from the kitchen and checked on their in law.

 

Heechul’s mother was really in shocked when she found out her daughter in law laid on the couch, trembling.

 

She kept asking and checking on her daughter in law, she patted Soora’s head just to relieved her. Soora hugged her back, she was still frightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter