Chapter 7 : A Kiss Maniac

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora's POV

What was that?!! He kissed me?! omo!! and he said i was blushing!! Eottohke?! well, that wasn't our first kiss, we already had our first when in our wedding ceremony, but he was so different, did his tongue trying to get mine?! God. I think i couldn't face him anymore, it's embarassing! I was stoned. I couldn't move at all, i thought that he would drag me to our bed bedroom, do you think i was thinking too much about the "bedroom" needs? no. since we are newlywed couple, and we didnt do "it" last night so, i think i need to be more careful about his move to me, especially something like what just happened to me. he kissed me err... passionately? he loves to teasing me, im sure for that, and he already knew that as my weakness, poor me. I took a glance at him who's watching tv in the livingroom just to make sure that he wouldn't make any sudden move to tease me again.

"it's really good right?" he said but his sight still into the tv.

"mwo?"


"you can take a glance to your lovely hubby, when you're doing your dishes,"

"huh? does it matter?"

He was busy pressing the remote button randomly, i think he was just had no idea what to do, so he just playing with the remote, "jagi~ don't worry, we will do it tonight, right?"

"mwo? do what?"

"do something that we should have done as a married couple last night," he giggled to me, God! again?! I knew that he was just kidding, but now he looks like real.

"you, just wait here, i'll go get dress."

"need me to help?" he grinned.

"babo," i said as i walked to the bedroom, "yah. you call me babo once again, you'll get the punishment tonight,"

"Yah. Jung Soora, You don't even have clothes to change,"

Damn. He's right. I have no clothes in this house.

"You've already prepared some clothes for me right?" I yelled to him, "Give me!"

"A kiss first!" he ran to me when I almost close the room's door.

"No."

"Then, no clothes for you,"

"Fine. Not a kiss, just a peck," I stick a tongue at him. Before I gave him a peck, he already took a control of my lips.

"YAH! KIM HEECHUL. YOU ARE A KISS MANIAC!"

**

I already changed my clothes to a simple white dress, he looked much younger in his outfit. i think no one could believe that hes already 26.

"Heechul-ssi, do we need to stay in ur parent's house?" he didn't answer my question, and focused to driving. Again. I'm being ignored by him.

 

Author's POV


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter