Tell me

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora's POV

The lessons ended pretty fast than usually, so I decided to use my time to hang out with my friends. I really missed them. Actually, I only have few close friends, and few of them were from different faculty. I’m studying at one of the best art school in Seoul, so all the kids who studied in this place really had great talents in music, dance, design, and anything that related to art. I was having a fun conversation when someone calling me on the phone.

 

“Yah. I’ll be waiting for you in front of music faculty,” a husky voice informed me with harsh tone.

Look who’s informed his own wife that he’s waiting in front of music faculty. I think his mood had changed again. I hope that his mood will get better when I face him. I said to my friends that I had to leave them and got back home soon. When I took a few steps out from my friends, a voice call my name suddenly from a far.

 

“Soora-ssi!!”

 

I look around and found a tall guy with brunette hair waving his hand at me.

 

“Oh. Jungmo-ssi,”

 

“Where are you going?” he asked me while correcting his guitar position on his back.

 

“Oh. I’m going to music faculty,”

 

“We can go there together,” he smiled at me.

 

He’s Kim Jungmo, one of my close friends, he’s really different from all of my close friends, only him who’s calling me with “–ssi” behind my name. He’s studying at music faculty, as you can see, you will always seeing him with his guitar where ever he goes. I’ve heard someone said that he’s only knew about guitar and music. He’s a genious in music. Everybody loves him because he’s really kind and polite. Besides, his great talents in music. If you asked me to describe him, I will answer that he’s a perfect brother. He’s tall, very fun to talk, his music taste is good, and he will help you no matter what happens.

 

“Oh, what are you gonna do in music faculty?”

 

“Aniyo, someone’s waiting for me,”

 

“Ah! Your boyfriend?”

 

I just blushed when he said boyfriend, I had not told them that I already married to someone. We were walking and joking around until I realized that we’re already infront of music faculty building.

“See you later, Soora-ssi!” he waved at me and going inside the building.

 

I saw a black car parked under a big tree. I walked closer to that car and knock the window. He opened the passenger seat’s door.

 

“What took you so long?” he asked coldly.

 

“Actually it’s pretty far from my faculty to music faculty,” I put on my seat belt, and asked something to him, “why are you waiting for me in here?”

 

“I just met my cousin Donghae and dropped him to dance faculty, it’s near from here,”

 

“Oh. Your cousin Donghae-ssi is also studying in this school?” I asked curiously, but he just answered it with a nod coldly.

 

I know that he’s having bad mood since he picked me up from my school. But, I don’t know the reason why. I really want to ask him the reason why, but when I looked at his face, it already scared me. His eyes could have killed me. Really cold. APPAAAAAA!! WHY DID YOU AGREE TO HIS PROPOSAL TO MARRY ME??!!! I will die young if I should facing his terrible moods everyday. Let me ask you something. If you just known someone for few weeks and then that someone marry you but then you realized that the guy who married to you is such a moody person, what are you gonna do? I don’t even know his birthday for God’s sake!!!!!!

 

-----------

Heechul’s POV

 

Who is that guy? She seems very happy talking to him. Her friend? Okay, just think positive Heechul-ah!! She’s y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter