Chapter 4 : The Day

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ra's POV

This is it. I'm here. Standing in front of a mirror, seeing my reflection wearing a white wedding gown and holding a bouquet of flowers. The time passed by so fast, after his silly proposal to me, both family decided to to make the wedding to be held earlier, they were too excited hearing about this news. I haven't met Heechul-ssi yet for few days, I don't know, but I feel like I'm not ready to seeing him, but he accepted it wisely, thanks for that. When I was busy to choose which gown to wear in my wedding day, he didn't accompany me. No, it's not he didn't want to, but because I forbid him to accompany me. I was preparing all the pre-wedding stuffs with my sister, she helped a lot, I think she's really happy because I will leave our house soon and there wil be no my aegyo again in our house.

My mom came to my waiting room, I could see her happy face, she came closer to me and suddenly hugged me so tight.

"Umma," She was hugging me so tight, but I could feel that she started crying, "Umma, don't cry, you said that he's a good guy, you said that he will take care of me, right?" I patted on her back softly.

I asked to her while wiping her tears, "yeah, I know that he's a good guy, but it's like, I can't believe that my little baby is going to marry and you will be someone's wife,"

I couldn't held my tears when my mom saying those words, the waiting room suddenly became a room fulled of happy and sad tears between me and my mom. Then there's someone who's knocking on the door, ruining this beautiful moment.

"Ya. Are you ready?" My sister came to me and my mom. She hugged us and kiss me on my cheek. "don't cry!" she handed me a tissue.

"Huh. None of your business." I wiped my cheeks carefully, so the make-up wouldn't be faded.

"I care to you, I want you to look beautiful in your wedding day, right Umma?" she took a glance at our mom. "Soo Ra-ah, are you sure, you want to be married?" She asked me playfully.

"No." I answered seriously. "How about escaping right now from this wedding?"

"Yah. Do you think you're runaway bride?" she crossed her hands and laughing.

"Come on Soo Ra-ah, appa is waiting for you. Jessica, don't give your sister bad influences on her wedding day,"

My sister was helping me to hold my gown, I don't know why, but my heart started to beating so fast, I could see my dad was waiting for me. He looked so handsome, looked like 10 years younger. He smiled to me and offered his hand. I took a deep breath, and held my dad's hand, I think my dad could feeling my nervousness.

"Appa, I think I..." I hadn't finished my words and he looked at me while still holding my hands

"you're nervous? That's normal dear, just relax, you look so beautiful," I smiled to him, "It's okay, everything's gonna be fine,"

 

Author's POV

They were in front of a big doors that led them to the aisle, the door opened, Soo Ra could see all the guests, and there he was, standing in the altar, waiting for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter