The memories

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul’s POV

 

I was at my office when my cutie wife calling me, request me something weird. She wanted guavas.

 

Guavas. You heard me right.

 

In this winter season, where on earth I could get guavas? That damn tropical fruit.

 

And guessed what, she wanted it because the damn guava juice advertisement on tv. I asked her what if I get the juice for her, but she strictly reject my proposal.

 

Nobody in Seoul nor any cities which snowing right now would have that tropical fruit. I called my cousin who lived at Jeju island hoping that she has or at least knows where to get that fruit, then I begged her to send some guavas for my pregnant wife.

 

I swear, I’ve never been begged to my cousin just for a fruit. Only Soora who could make me do something like this.

 

She’s been craving for unusual foods. Few days ago, after we were back from my parents’ house, she wanted to have ice bubble tea. In these winter days.

 

We played paper rock scissors just to decided how much ice cube she would have. I didn’t want our baby got frozen inside my wife’s stomach. And I was worried for her too, she could have got fever if she got too much ice during winter like this.

 

And just few hours ago, in the middle of the night, when we were sleeping peacefully, she woke me up and she said that she’s craving for cheese cookies.

 

I couldn’t get back to sleep after I fulfilled her wish to get the damn cookies at 3 a.m. Seems like every foods will be a damn ones after my cutie wife wanted them so much in inappropriate times.

 

And now because that cookies, I’m yawning in the middle of my works.

 

“Heechul-ssi, the president called you,” Ms. Kang informed me

 

What’s the worse thing than your boss who’s your own father called you when you’re absolutely sleepy and a bit of mad just because a tropical fruit?

 

“Come and sit Heechul-ah,”

 

I put myself on the chair and looking at him. He’s not my father when we’re in the office. Well, not much different when we are in our house.

 

“Where’s the report that you’ve been promised to me?” he started the talks

 

“I’m still working on it, will be ready in an half hour, just for finishing check,” I answered him

 

“Okay,”

 

 

---silence---

 

 

“Your eyes looked so tired, get some enough rest, you can work so hard for your family but don’t torture yourself,” I nodded

 

“If there’s nothing more, I think I need to get done my works, Mr. Kim,”

 

“Call me—“

 

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung is on the phone line waiting to talk about the new stockholders for Busan project,” his secretary came in in hurry and cut his unfinished words

 

“I get it, Mrs. Im, just connect it now, you can go Heechul-ssi,”

 

He nodded and I got out from his room.

 

See? That’s an usual situation for me and for him, like what I’ve said before, not much different when we’re at home.

 

I think I’m still his worker either in the office or in our house. He never changed since the old days when I was a kid.

 

-----------

 

Soora’s POV

 

I was preparing for our dinner, when the telephone rang.

 

“yeoboseyo,”

 

“........”

 

“no, he’s not here,”

 

“........”

 

“ah, neh.. I understand, I will take care of it.”

 

“.........”

 

I hang up the phone and back to my cooking. But then, I heard footsteps coming from the front door.

 

“I’m home,” he greeted

 

He walked closer to me and looking at me in amazed. He took off his coat and sat down on the dining chair without stopping looking at me.

“Go take a bath first, then we’ll have dinner,” I ordered him

 

He nodded but he didn’t move at all. What’s wrong with him?

 

“Oh, the guava, it will be here in few days, is it okay?” he asked me

 

“Sure, I think I don’t want it so bad right now,”

 

----

 

Chullie-ssi sat on his chair, biting his chopsticks cutely.

 

Wait.

 

Did I just say cute for this creature infront of me?

 

His eyes glancing at foods infront of him. Looks like he’s confused which food he should eat first. He took the bulgogi and then glancing at kimchi, but then he turned his sight to the japchae.

 

Honestly, he looked like a little boy who’s too amused by many toys and candies.

 

“You’re getting cuter, more  awesome, and ier when you’re pregnant Soora,” he grinned at me

 

“Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter