Chapter 9 : This 26 Years Old Childish Guy (Rated)

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora’s POV

As I walked out from the room, I know that he looked at me, “come on, Heechul-ssi, she was kidding, in fact, she becomes my sister too right? you’re so childish,”

 

He murmured something behind me but he kept sitting on the couch and read a book.

 

“Heechul-ssi please,”

 

“Soora-ssi, call me oppa.”

 

“mwo?” I looked at him, “aish. I’ll wait at downstair, come on,”

 

He followed me to the downstair and joined back with the whole family. I think his family is very fun, especially with all the jokes that coming from Hyukjae and Taeyeon. Kibum and Kyuhyun just talking each other about games, while Sungmin trying to taling to me, but then he realized that Heechul already gave him a death stare. Heechul kept glaring at me and Sungmin. Geez. He’s your cousin Heechul-ah!!

 

“Ah! It’s already late. I’m going to sleep,” His mom leaving us in the livingroom.

 

“me too! Eonnie, lets sleep,” Taeyeon held Hyena eonnie’s hands and they went to their bedroom.

 

It’s five of us left, and I’m the only girl here, so I decided to go to the bedroom.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

She left the us. I just can’t stand this anymore. I left those dorky cousins and went to my bedroom. She didn’t talk to much to me. She kept talking with Sungmin when I was there staring at her! Who’s her husband actually?? I opened  my bedroom door and found her lying on the bed.

 

“are you awake?”

 

She didn’t respond, I move towards her and patted her back. But I don’t know why, unconsciously, I snuggled to her neck and wrapped my arms around her body. I started to peck her neck but the she woke up.

“Heechul-ssi?’

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“What are you doing?” she tried to let my hands off of her waist, but I tightened my hug.

 

“Hugging you,” She didn’t move, I tried to kiss her neck once again.

 

“What are you--”

 

I kissed her cheek and whispered something to her. “I’m doing what exactly 26 years old guy should do,”

“What do you mean?” She started stuttering, I saw her cheeks blushing.

 

“I think guys around my age, should have at least a baby right?”

 

She gulped, I kissed her neck tenderly and playing with her hair. I can smell tangerine scent. It makes her hair smell amazing. I love tangerine so much.

 

“But, there are your cousin and noona in--”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter