Their Childish Plan

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora’s POV

 

They are seriously kidnapped me infront of my husband!!

 

Yah!

 

How could they kidnapped their sister in law??? And I’m pregnant here for God’s sake!! It means they are kidnapping two souls, me and my baby inside my tummy who doesn’t know about anything.

 

“Eunhyuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi, could you please tell me where are we going?” I asked in frightened tones, because there’s no longer friendly atmosphere there.

 

“Aish! Donghae-yah! Let off her hands now! Heechul hyung might hunt you forever if you hurt her,” Eunhyuk-ssi slapped the younger’s hands which Donghae-ssi released my hands

 

“Yah! Hyuk-ah, you are totally no fun! I could have improved my acting skills, you know!”

 

I stared at them and trying to peek at their words.

 

Acting skills? Is everything which just happened just acting??

 

“Someone please tell me what’s going on here,” I give them my best pout, because I know boys will knelt down once they see a pouting cute girl like me.

 

Plus, I’m pregnant here. Maybe my cuteness will be double since there’s a baby with me.

 

But, there’s no response for me. They keep in silence, and Eunhyuk-ssi still concern to his driving while Donghae-ssi...

 

Errmm...

 

What can I say?

 

He’s not really good in acting for this kind of stuff, because he’s acting pretending busying himself with unimportant things such as repairing the door lock which no need to be repaired since the door lock is definitely fine!

 

“Donghae-ssi, please look at me and answer my question,” I said to him

 

“Hyuuuuk, should we tell her? can we just tell her? I can’t stand looking at her pouts, and she’s pregnant, she can’t be stress, or Heechul hyung might kill us,”

 

“Later Donghae,” Eunhyuk-ssi answered calmly

 

“pweaseeeeee~”

 

wait. Why Donghae-ssi is the one who’s acting cute now?

 

Hey. It should be me.

 

“I said later, okay? Which one do you prefer, Heechul hyung might kill us later or Heena noona will kill us right after we arrived at the place??”

 

Heena unnie??

 

Hey?? What’s with Heena unnie and this killing conversation??

 

“Hyuuukkk~”

 

“Yah! I said later okay? Yes she needs to know, but not now, now back to your acting as a polite guy and don’t ruined my mind to driving safely,”

 

YAAAAAHH!! EOMMAAAAA!!AM I MARRIED WITH SOMEONE FROM THE ASSASSINS FAMILY???

 

**

 

Author’s POV

 

Soora jumped out of the car once the car stopped. Donghae helped her to walk since her tummy already got bigger.

 

“What is this??”

 

“Donghae-yah! Just let her in, I’ll park the car first,” Hyukjae shout out to the younger who held Soora’s hand carefully and led her to get into the house

 

“Donghae-ssi, I can walk alone, it’s okay, you can let go of my hands,” Soora took a step carefully to the small stairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter