Chapter 5 : Here Goes The Evil

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ra's POV

Gosh. I'm so tired. Those high heels shoes was definitely killing me and my legs. And this gown, I never had a thought that this beautiful gown would also killing me. I think my legs little bit swollen because of those damn high heels. Yeah, it would be something rare to see me wearing high heels shoes, I'm a sneakers and flat shoes lover. I don't want to tortured myself with those kind of shoes which have killer heels. And now, I couldn't ped my gown because my hands couldn't reached it. I remembered that this morning my sister helped me to zipped it. Shall I call Heechul-ssi for a help? But, it would be embarassing, but if I didn't call him, I couldn't change my clothes.

"Soora-ssi, are you okay?" I could hear his voice from the outside of the bathroom. "You've been almost 20 minutes inside there, are there something happened?"

"No, I'm fine. It's normal when woman spend most of their times in bathroom,"

"Okay then, take your time jagiya~" I could hear his chuckle clearly, "I'm here waiting patiently," Wait. Did he call me jagiya??

 

Heechul's POV

It's been 20 minutes, and she didn't come out yet from the bathroom, is there something happened to her? Seriously, I'm worrying her. Did she fall asleep inside there? Well, I decided to watch a show on tv, but then something popped out in my mind, What I'm going to do tonight? I giggled to myself, imagining what would be happened between us. I should tonight. Kekekekeke~ Jagiya~ wait for me~

"Heechul-ssi!!!!!" Her voice woke me up from my daydream.

"Ne, jagiya??" She called my name panickly, what happened to her. "Yah! Open the door, are you okay?" I knocked the bathroom door and waiting for her to open the door, when she opened the door, I could see her in pain.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked her while checking her if there's something bad happened to her.

"I'm fine, but..." She bit her lower lip, "Emm, can you see that?" she pointed to her legs, the looked swollen, and guess what, she's still in her gown. I wondered what was she doing in 20 minutes without changed her clothes.

"Yes. I can see them, waeyo?" I was still standing watch her in her sitting in the ground position.

"Don't you get it? I'm down here, need your help," I think she slipped or something, "you said you were fine," I answered her coldly.

"Ah. Jinjja, forget it. I can stand up by myself," she was trying hard to stand up but i knew that she couldn't, her legs totally swollen, that must be very hurt.

"Let me help you," I gave my hands to helped her up, "you've wasted 20 minutes without changing your clothes, something's wrong?" She took a deep sighed, and looked down to the floor.

 

Author's POV

"Heechul-ssi,"

"Ne, Soora-ssi"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter