Chapter 3 : Promise

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ra's POV

"Eonnie!! Otthokae??"

I asked my sister while she was reading her book. She did not move and calmed me down, what kind of sister she is. I need her right now!!

"just wait and see," she answered calmly.

Aissh! This girl, sometimes she became so mature and wise, but look at her now. I couldn't stop thinking what are my parents and Heechul-ssi talking about. I'm curious, so i decided to go to the downstair to peeking their conversation. Now i could see Heechul-si was smiling to my parents. God. There must be something bad happened.

 

Heechul's POV

I smiled to them when they finally knew who i am. I was a big relief, because of this reason, they could trust me to marry theor daughter. They have known each other so well. Who are they? Yep. My parents and Soo Ra's parents, and they looked so excited when heard about this.

"Umma, appa!" she yelled from from the family room. Did she peeking to our conversation?

"Soo Ra-ah, marry him. He's such a good guy, we like him, and you know what? We know his parents, they are our old friends, we know his family so well, it must be a great surprise for his parents," Mr. Jung told her.

"What?!" she took a deep breath, she looked mad and couldn't believe it. She moved her eyes to me, gave me a really death stare. "ya! what did you say to them?"

"well, I told your parents about my family and my purpose, and I never have a thought that they have known each other for a long time," i smiled, "isn't that great?"

She grabbed my hands and took me out to the outside of her house, "Ya!" she yelled at me, again.

"You. Please stop yelling at me, jinjja." I looked at her, and now she pouted cutely, just like a little girl who didn't get her lollipop. "although, I like it when you're yelling, but you should do it rarely, to make me... "

I haven't finished my words, she has already pushed my back to get out, "now get out from my house!" she ordered me rudely.

"As you can see Jung Soo Ra, I'm already out from your house, we're in the outside from your house," I chuckled.

"I..." she couldn't finished her words.

I knelt down and trying to talk softly to her, "Jung Soo Ra, once again, I know maybe it makes no sense, but, will you marry me?"

 

Soo Ra's POV

He knelt down to me and gave me puppy eyes. "just accept it Soo Ra-ah" said my mom from our living room. "Umma! don't peeking us!"

He kept kneeling down waiting for my answer, I looked at him lazily, what am I gonna do? Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter