Chapter 6 : It Gets Worse

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

They came to their new house, heading to their bedroom to laid her in their bed. He examined his sleeping wife's face, she looked so calm and innocent. His hand ran down to her face, rubbed it gently without waking her up from her beauty sleep. She moved suddenly because of his touch, made him shocked for a while. He saw her swollen legs, feeling pitiful for her, he took a washbasin of hot water to compress her legs, hope the pain would dissapeared . Even he was tired, he did it because he loves her. He didn't want to see her in pain, he had already made a vow in front of the God and people to taking care of her, no matter what. After done with her legs, he covered her body with the blanket, and then laid his body besides her, he was too tired too, but his eyes wanted to kept an eye to her, adoring her for more, still couldn't believe it that she's his now, he was caressing her cheeks until he fell a sleep.

======================

She woke up earlier than her husband, she was thinking to wake him up, but he looked still wanted to get more sleep after their wedding the day before. She admitted that their wedding was really made them tired. She went to the bathroom, took a bath for minutes, but then she realized that she hadn't brought her clothes to their new house. She tried to peek at him just to make sure that he hadn't woke up yet, she went out from the bathroom carefully, not to wake him up, because if she woke him up, this morning would be "a hot morning for newlywed couple". She went to the wardrobe, still in her towel, her eyes kept watching to his move in bed, thanks to God she found many shirts and pajamas, but she couldn't find any girl clothes in there, so she decided to wear a plain white tee and pajama pants. She left the wardrobe and back to the bedroom, and guess what, he was still sleeping, well actually, it's good for her, she could handle their breakfast without his disturb. It was her first day as his wife, she didn't know about his favorite food, so she made a simple breakfast for them, hoping that he would like it. Still wondering where the kitchen is, she was discovering their new house, she felt amazed with their new house, warm and comfy, like she had been dreaming about. She finally found the kitchen, and started to make their first breakfast as a married couple.

"Hope he likes it," she hummed to herself.

Done with the breakfast, it's the time to wake him up, even it's sunday morning, he had to wake up. She took off her apron and went to their bedroom, but when she opened the door, she couldn't find him in bed, then she walked to the bathroom and found him brushing his teeth lazily.

"Heechul-ssi, the breakfast ready," she told to him. He nodded without saying a word.

He came out from the bathroom and went to the kitchen, she waited him patiently.

"First breakfast, huh?" he said as he pulled the chair.

"Ne, sorry if it's not satisfied you," She looked down to her lap. He looked so cold this morning, very different from his warmness yesterday. He just smirked.

"Eat your food, don't look down," he took his spoon, "shall you face your husband lke that?"

He looked mad and made her frightened. She didn't know what happened last night. Did she do something bad to him last night?

"You don't like the food, don't you?"

"I like it, don't worry," he kept munching his food without talking to her, made an awkward atmosphere between them, she didn't try to talking too. A strange situation for a newlywed couple.

 

Soo Ra's POV

Did I make something wrong? He said that he likes the food, even the food is so simple for our first breakfast. I couldn't remember about last night. I think I was sleeping on our way to our house, why he became like this? I actually didn't really care, because if he's acting cold like this, I absolutely would be free from all of his tease. I don't like it  when he's teasing me and made me stuttering, that's embarassing. But if he wouldn't talk to me just like yesterday, what should i do? It couln't be like this, we are.... emm... a newlywed couple but being so awkward like this. Haarrrgh. God. Please help me, I don't wanna be like this!

But, honestly, being awkward for newlywed couple is something normal for me, just imagine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter