Confession

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora's POV

“I saw you with a guy,”

He looked at my eyes. And me, still thinking who is the guy he meant to be?

“A guy?”

"A tall guy who talked to you when you--"

"AH! Jungmo-ssi??" I wiped my cheeks and realized that 'guy' he meant before

"Jungmo-ssi?"

"Neh. He's one of my close friends, we met on my way to see you, nothing happened," I tried to explain about the 'problem'

"I said to you that the distant from my faculty to the music faculty is pretty far right?" he nodded, "that's why when he asked me to go to the music faculty together, I agreed, the street to music faculty is too desolate,"

"Ooh," he smiled

Wait. he smiled? Wait. Anyone, please tell me what just happened here? Did he just ignoring me because of my friend?

Or did he?

DID HE JEALOUS BECAUSE OF JUNGMO-SSI?? DID HE? Okay too much. Did he?

"Did you jealous, Heechul-ssi?"

"Of course I was jealous, you're my wife, and seeing you with another guy isn't a good view when you had been waiting for her for hours,"

He answered it confidently.

"Get up, let me continue your unfinished cooking," his cheeks blushed cutely

--------------------

Soora's POV

Few weeks later

Finally we'll go to my parent's house. Oh~ How I miss my parents so much, it's been weeks since our wedding, and he hasn't allow me to visit my parents. No no no. It's not that he forbid me for so long, but he said that he wants to see my parents too, but he still have no times to go there soon because of his job. So now, when he has a spare time, we decided to go to my parent's house. Yaaaaaaay~ I miss my eomma's foods. Call me childish, but it's me. I said I will never change even though I'm already married to someone right?

Since it's weekend, we decided to stay over at my parent's house. I keep smiling looking at the traffic on our way to my parent's house. I'm just too happy.

"You are like little girl," he chuckled

"umm? little girl? waeyo?" I pouted. sigh. I don't like when someone calling me little girl except my family.

hm. Wait. He's my husband. Can I count him as my family? Babo Soora.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter