This is the time

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At The Beach House

 

The Lee brothers, Taeyeon, and Jungsu were having fun in the backyard of the house, they were enjoying the breeze while waiting for the lunch to be served.

 

Soora who already got warned from everybody to stay still watching tv was really boring. Heena warned her to keep sitting comfortably on the couch while enjoying the beach view. Umma warned her to not walking too much since on third semester of pregnancy, woman’s feet got hurt easily.

 

So now, Soora just watching her cousins in law playing volleyball at the backyard. Honestly, in her deepest heart, she was really envied them who can moved freely without any weight, especially on the belly part. And without worrying a lot about miscarriage and stuff.

 

“Ummaaaaa~ can I just join Taeyeon-ssi out there? She’s doing nothing but watching the guys playing volleyball,” Soora asked her mother in law in pouty mode

 

“No umma, don’t listen to her...” Heena whispered to her mom

 

“Eonnie, don’t you know that my baby is a boy, he’s always excited to feel sports things around him, and those who playing voleyball are his uncles!”

 

“Okay, just watch them okay? No play, no run, no jump, JUST don’t move too much!” Her mother in law warned her once again

 

“I know Umma I will keep sitting quietly beside her, promise!” Soora showed her aegyo to her mother in law, so rare.

 

Soora got up from the couch much effortly then walked to the backyard. She opened the glass door and walked slowly to join with the cousin in laws. The guys shouted happily when they saw Soora come out with a huge smile plastered on her tiny lips.

 

“The princess is here!!!” Donghae shouted to the others

 

“OMO!! The queen and her evilish daughter finally allowed you to join with us, the servants,” Taeyeon teased while got up from her bench then led Soora to join with her

 

Soora smiled then sat on the bench. The guys continued the volleyball game for nth round, there was no sign they would give up in minutes, they were really enjoying the times and Soora was really enjoying the fascinating sight in front of her eyes.

 

“Soo umma, I will go to the kitchen to take some drinks, what do you want?” Taeyeon got up then asked Soora

 

“Ice tea would be great,” Soora clapped her hands

 

“Okay! wait a minute~”

 

Soora is now alone, still watching at her cousins, Jungsu already looked exhausted while Hyukjae and Donghae keep playing like children who never found the things called toys.

 

“Soora-ssi! please throw the ball to me!” Donghae said once the ball being thrown too far by Hyukjae and landed nearby Soora’s seat

 

Soora moved a bit to get the ball and throw the ball back to Donghae, she back to her seat when Taeyeon came back with a tray of cold drinks.

 

“Soo umma~ here’s the ice tea~”

 

“Thanks Taeyeon-ssi,”

 

Soora sipped her drink happily and laid back on her seat, but then...

 

“aaarrgghh...”

 

Soora fisted her hands to hold the sudden pain in her tummy. While Taeyeon who got no idea what had happened to Soora just trying to comfort her.

 

“Omo! Soo umma are you okay?? OPPAAAAAA!!! Soora-ssi is in pain, help her!!!! ” Taeyeon shouted to her cousins as the guys run hurriedly to see what happened

 

“Soora-ssi, Taeyeon-ah what happened??” Jungsu asked the girl

 

Heena and Heechul’s umma came from the house after hearing Taeyeon’s voice who called for a help.

 

“Donghae-yah! call Heechul now! Jungsu-ah, palle get the car we’ll bring her to the hospital, Hyukjae, help me to bring her to the car!” Heena suddenly ordered everyone around her

 

**

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I keep thinking where noona probably hide Soora. Geez, she’s so childish! I wouldn’t think of that possibility if appa didn’t said it to me.

 

“Heechul-ah, I’ve already called your umma’s friends, our relations, but they are not there, I tried to call their phones, no responses,” Appa said while his phones still on his hands

 

“Appa, do you by any chance know the place which have the biggest possibility for them to come?” I asked to him

 

Oh, well. Aren’t you glad hearing me calling my father ‘appa’?

 

Well yes, their silly way to get me closer to my father is pretty worked. At least I call him appa now, it’s been almost 20 years I’ve never been called him appa since our last big fight when I was a kid. We were talking a lot after I think again, this is indeed Heena noona’s silly plan.

 

We talked a lot until I can call him Appa again.

 

But to be honest, it’s still kind of awkward to me to talk to him if one of us ended the conversation.

 

“well, I think there’s a place...”

 

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr.. rrrrrrrrrrrr...

 

Heechul took out his phone and received a call from someone he wanted to ‘kill’.

 

“Ah hyung! Where are you now? Soora-ssi is in pain, please come now, she needs you,”

 

“Donghae-ah, you pabo!! Where the hell are you?! Are noona and my mom there? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY WIFE?!” I shouted to my innocent cousin loudly

 

“Ah hyung! Sorry okay! I just followed Heena noona’s order, there’s something happened to Soora-ssi’s tummy, maybe the baby will comes out, she really needs you!!”

 

“I asked you once again Lee Donghae, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!”

 

“I thought you’ve known about Ahjumma’s favorite place, the beach house, remember the last time when we celebrated Taeyeon’s birthday, that’s the place, but we’re going to the nearest hospital now,”

 

“Fine, I’ll be there as soon as possible, NOW QUICK BRING HER TO THE HOSPITAL, I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU IF THERE’S SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO MY WIFE AND MY BABY!!”

 

“neh hyung! I’ll hung up now, see you at the hospital,”

 

The phone call ended and I can see appa staring at me worriedly.

 

“Son, there’s something wrong?” he asked calmly

 

“The baby will born, I don’t think it’s the time, they are in the beach house, but they are on their way to the nearest hospital, I’ll go now appa,” I explained to appa

 

“Beach house? My guess was right, they won’t be hide too far from us, now quick go to your wife, I’ll be there soon,”

 

**

 

Soora’s POV

 

There’s something strange with my tummy. It feels like the baby mad at me and kicks me so hard. It’s really strange since he’s not much moving since this morning.

 

I fisted my hands to hold the pain because if I scream it loud, I’m afraid I will scared the cousins. But the pain is really driving me crazy. Just imagine if your below abdomen is being punched by a big fist and it keeps punching until you can’t hold it anymore.

 

“Soora-ah, breath dear, keep breathing,” Eomonim holds my hands and still comforting me who’s already drenched in sweat

 

Henna unnie keeps talking to me while yelling at Jungsu-ssi to drive faster.

 

I’m trying to keep the baby inside me, it makes me worry because it’s too early, we still have 2-3 weeks to go for the baby to be delivered. But now, I’m here on my way to the hospital to bring out the baby to the world.

 

A few days ago the baby keeps giving me the false contraction and Chullie-ssi is worrying me a lot about this. But I think it’s the real contraction now. The kicks are much harder than before.

 

I tried my hardest to hold the pain. I need Chullie-ssi now. I need him. The baby will be calmer when he’s beside me and talk to him.

 

Rrrr...rrrrr...

 

“WHAT??!” Heena unnie received the call in high tone voice

 

“Yah! That’s my wife who’s suffering now, let me talk to her Noona!”

 

Ah Chullie-ssi! Gosh, he must be really mad till he could yell at his noona like that. Heena unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter