Chapter 2 : Meet the parents

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

They arrived in front of a big minimalist house. When Soo Ra came out from his car, she just couldn't believe that he brought her to her house. Soo Ra didn't pay attention which way he took her when he was driving. Heechul came out from his car and gave her a big smile.

"See. We are in your home now." Heechul opened his arms widely, just like someone who really proud of himself.

"Well, thanks. I'll go inside now. Bye." She took a big step to the house gate. But, before she reached her gate, Heechul's hand once again grasped hers.

"Do you think I brought you home just like that without a purpose?" He smirked at her. "I need to say something to your parents,"

"MWO?! Ya! Heechul-ssi, what do you want?" she tried to let go off him but she couldn't, he's too strong for her.

"You knew about my home address is something weird to me, are you a stalker?" She was trying to scream but his hands covered to kept her silent. "you are stalking me, aren't you?"

"yah. Do you remember, once time I took you home with our friends?" he raised up his eye brow as an asking signed, "that's why I knew about yor home address, babo~"

They kept fighting in words and yelling each other, until Soo Ra's mother came out from her house and realized that her daughter was fighting with a namja in front of their house. Something unbelievable and unpredictable. Soo Ra was being a good daughter while she's in home.

 

Soo Ra's POV

"STOOPPPP!!"

I could hear someone screaming, and I really know whose voice was that. My mom's.

"Soo Ra-ah! What are you doing? Fight with this namja? You're a girl, how come you did this?" My mom hit my head in front of this guy. Heechul-ssi saw me and then mocked me, but then I saw my mom gave him the same treatment. Kekekeke~ Good job Mom.

"Mianhamnida ahjumma." He bowed  politely to my mom. "As you can see, I didn't hit her or fight with her," he tried to explained what just happened between us.

"And who are you?" My mom asked him.

"Ah. I'm sorry, i forgot to introduce myself, annyeonghaseyo, Kim Heechul imnida," he bowed again. Gosh, why did he become so polite in front of my mom. "I'm your daughter's friend at campus." he smiled to my mom.

"Umma!!!! Dinner's ready! What are you doing out there? It's getting rain." My sister was shouting from our terrace.

"Ah. Dinner's ready. Come on Heechul-ssi, join us. It's already dinner time, you two must be hungry," my mom took his hand and bring him to the inside of our house. What the?!

"Umma~ Why do you bring him to our house?" I mumbled to her.

"Ya. Soo Ra-ah, close the gate and come in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter