Don't remind me!!!

Moody Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soora’s POV

 

I woke up in the morning with his hand around my waist. I stared at him and his hair looked messy. And then I realized. GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN US?? WHAT WERE WE DOING LAST NIGHT?? My pyjama is on the floor, his clothes is everywhere. Da*n. It felt like you are watching after one night stand scene in a movie, you know, when they threw anything on the floor, and then realized in the morning that they had been too wild the night before or something like that, the floor exactly was a mess. I was looking for my pyjama pants on the floor, since I’m half now. I didn’t wear my pants. There’s ONLY a loose shirt on my body. This shirt is too big for me, I looked like wearing a dress than a shirt, and this shirt is not mine. I think it belonged to him. But, I can feel that I don’t wearing any bra or underwear. I felt really . Meanwhile, this childish guy who might be the one who made me wearing his shirt is still sleeping peacefully beside me. And, he just wearing his boxer!! And he wearing it too low!! >_< I got up from the bed slowly and then ran to the bathroom, I felt a bit of pain between my thighs. Geez. That beast was really. I prepared the warm water to bath, but then I hear a husky voice coming from the bedroom.

 

“Jagiiii~”

 

I didn’t care about that voice and trying to took off my shirt, but when I was trying to took off my shirt, he opened the bathroom door.

 

“Ah. You’re going to take a bath?”

 

“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!”

 

I threw a bottle of shampoo to him, and he covering his body with his hands. And went out from the bathroom.

 

“Ya! Heechul-ssi, I was taking off my clothes,”

 

“So?” He said from the outside.

 

“I was almost I front of you!” My face got really blush when I said that.

 

“Aigoo~ I’ve already seen you jagiyaaa~”

 

“ERT!”

 

“But that’s true right? We were last night,”

 

“AAAARRGH! Please don’t say about that anymore!!”

 

“Say what? Say that we were last night? kekekeke~”

 

See? He’s teasing me again. Precious God, why did you give me this kind of husband? WHY?? I drown my body into the bath tub and stupid Soora! I didn’t lock the door when he was away!!

 

“Yah. Yeobo, I--”

 

Again and again. He opened the door and saw me in the bathtub. He walked towards me. I just stoned inside the bathtub, I’m bare now, and his eyes, that’s the same eyes he showed me last night.

 

He knelt down beside the bathtub and looking at me.

 

“Should we do the next round now?”

 

“Wha-- what round?” I stuttered.

 

“Since you were too tired last night,” he smiled, “and it’s still 6 a.m.”

 

“Heechul-ssi, please, I’m taking bath now.” I begged to him and his eyes looking curiously at the water inside the bathtub.

 

“I’m tired you know. That’s why I-”

 

“That’s why you take a bath in bathtub?” He asked me and play with the water in the bathtub.

 

“I- hmm,” He got closer to me.

 

Thank God that the bubbles and and the water’s color is milky white, if it’s not, I’m sure that there will be more rounds to continue what we had last night.

 

He palmed my cheeks and then kiss my forehead.

 

“I don’t know if you were listen to me or not last night,” he played with the edge of the bathtub.

“But thank you very much for trusting me, ing you last night,” His words was sound so romantic yet evilish in the same time.

 

“Get out!!!!”

 

Heechul’s POV

 

I was waiting for her in the bedroom while Soora was still bathing herself. I still couldn’t believe it. That we did “it” last night. I giggled to myself remembering what happened between us last night. It was too beautiful. And the most important is I didn’t force her to do that, and she let me do it gently, so I did. But it’s funny to see her acted like that after what we have done. Look at her when I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter