Haru Haru...

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCbEdtNbJ0

 

 

A few days later,I was going to meet with JinYoung,at the park.I was really happy,because it was our 4 months anniversary and we were going to celebrate it.

Who knew what was expecting me...

I was getting ready for over an hour,since I wanted to be extra-pretty that day.I didn't add any make-up though,since I hated make-up.Just some lip-gloss and mascara.

I was listening to music while walking to the park.A bright smile was decorating my small face and my eyes were smiling as well.

I was silently singing Big Bang's 'Lollipop' while walking down the streets.I was about to cross the road,but I immediatly stopped since a car was about to pass.

I saw JinYoung waiting for me,on the other side,smiling.He waved at me and I waved back.I couldn't wait to cross the road.

Right when that car was about to pass from in front of me,somebody pushed me from behind and without noticing,I was standing right in the middle of the road.

I was shocked by that action and I didn't have the time to even move out of the way...Everything happened so quickly...The car's brakes didn't work and the car...suddeny hit me.

I fell down,not feeling my entire body.There was blood everywhere and crowd was gathered around me,looking at me with their eyes widened.

Suddenly,JinYoung broke through the crowd and ran to me.''Hyori!Hyori!'' He was shouting.''WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!CALL AN AMBULANCE!'' He was shouting to the crowd and everyone immediatly grabbed their mobiles.

''Hyori,Hyori!Can you hear me?!'' He was crying.I've never seen him crying like that.''O..ppa..'' I managed to say.''Don't worry,Hyori!You'll be ok,I promise you!'' He said and caressed my cheeks.''I'll find the one who did this!'' He sweared.

''SOMEBODY CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE!'' He kept shouting while crying outloud.''Jagiya...'' He said.After that,my eyes closed.The last thing I heard was ''Ani,Jagiya!Don't close your eyes!''.

I was in coma for over two weeks,without waking up for even a single second.JinYoung was at my side all day long,everyday.One day,it happened for him to have a full schedule,so he couldn't be with me that day.

Suddenly,someone entered my room but it wasn't JinYoung...It was the one who pushed me back then...

Trying to 'get done' with me,that person began turning off the machines which gave me oxygen.I couldn't breath and my heartbeat was getting higher and higher,making everything really dangerous,my life was on the line.

Suddenly,JinYoung entered the room and saw what was happening.''You!'' He shouted and the flowers he had in his hands fell down.

''I swear i'm going to kill you!'' He ran to the machines and turned them all on again.''DOCTOR!'' He was shouting and 3 doctors entered the room,running.

''PLEASE DO SOMETHING!HER HEARTBEAT!'' He was shouting.The person who was trying to kill me,was about to leave the room when JinYoung prevented that from happening.

''You are not going anywhere!'' He said,almost shouted.They both got out of the room and JinYoung began shouting.

''You almost killed her!Why?!WHY?!'' He shouted.''STOP JINYOUNG!'' The person was shouting.''You stop it,JENNY!'' He shouted.

''You don't know anything!I'm in love with you!She destroyed everything!We could be together now!'' She shouted crying.''WE COULD NEVER BE TOGETHER BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!'' He shouted back.

''IT'S ALL HER FAULT!'' She screamed.''SHUT UP!'' JinYoung shouted.''GET OUT OF BOTH MY AND HER LIFE!DON'T BOTHER US AGAIN!'' He shouted and rushed to the room again.

''Doctors,how is she?!'' He said shocked.''She might not make it...'' One of the doctors said.''Nurse!Bring the electric plates!It's an emergency!'' He shouted while ing my blouse.

The nurse ran in the room with the maching of the electric plates.The doctor grabbed them and began.''Three,two,one CLEAR!'' He said and touched my chest with the plates.

He did that for 3-4 times,when finally my heartbeat went back to normal.''I-Is she ok?'' JinYoung asked frightened.He was all sweating and he was crying.

''She's alive.We saved her.'' The doctor said and got out of the room.

''Jagiya...You are safe now...I told you that I wouldn't let anyone hurt you again...I'm sorry for everything that happened until now...I never wanted something like this to happen...I'm sorry for not saving you...'' He kept apologizing while caressing my hand.

''Saranghamnida,Jagiya...'' He kissed the top of my hand.''Saranghamnida...'' He repeated.

''Please,Jagiya...'' He was crying.''Wake up...''