Habit-Destroyer

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3QPFmbPu_o

 

 

I was at a cafe with Teen Top as usual,chatting about random stuff.''Hey,boys!Have you seen this new group,B1A4?It's my favourite group!'' I said smiling,while checking my twitter updates.

''I thought Super Junior and 2NE1 were your favourite.'' Ljoe said in with a confused expression.''I'm a loyal Elf and BlackJack but now I'm also a BANA too~Have you seen their leader?He's so cute!'' I explained.

''Show him.'' CAP said.I opened the main page of my phone and showed them the charming leader.''That's him?He's like a baby.'' Ljoe said and showed me his tongue.''You're just jealous because he's hotter than you are.'' I raised my left eyebrow and smirked,making him angry.

''Aish,just stop.It's not like you're going to meet him.'' Niel said.''How do you know?'' I asked annoyed.''Um,Hello?They're singers and you're just a fan.It's like...impossible?'' He explained.

I huffed and looked down.''C'mon,don't feel sad.'' Chunji patted my shoulder while kicking Niel.''Nothing's impossible.You might  meet him one day...'' He tried to cheer me up.I checked my phone and when I saw the time,I skipped a heart beat.

''OHMYGAWD,I really gotta go boys!My umma said that she wanted me to help her do the housework and I'm 1 hour late!'' I waved goodbye and began running home.

When I finally reached my home,I was trying to catch my breath.I had no sooner got in the house than my mother called my name angrily.''Hyori!'' She shouted.I took a deep breath and ran to the kitchen.

''Hey,mom!I'm so sorry I was late!I forgot to look at the time and i was chatting with Teen Top!'' I was trying to explain.

''Aish you...You're just like your father!Forget it I finished everything on my own.Just go to your room and I'll call you when lunch's ready.'' She tapped my shoulder.

''Araso!'' I said and ran to my room.I got changed into my tights and my loose t-shirt and then turned my laptop on.

I logged in twitter to check my messages when I noticed something.''No way...'' I whispered to myself and I clicked it.''OHMYGAWD JINYOUNG HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT~YEAAAAH!'' I began jumping around and singing.

I immediatly followed him and tweeted him.@Iamthebest_''Annyong oppa~I can't belive you have twitter!Saranghamnida~''

I knew I was acting like any other crazy fangirl but I didn't know what else to tweet,not like he would read it anyways.I huffed in that thought and closed my laptop.I began studying,since I didn't want my weekend to be full with homework and stuff.When it was time to do my Maths,I hit my head on the desk.

The only thing I know how to do in Maths is how to add numbers.Seriously.

I dialed Ljoe's number,since he was the one helping me in Maths.He was about to come,so I went downstairs.Umma was not home,she probably went to photograph that model she was talking about earlier.

Suddenly,the door bell rang.''Annyong,Ljoe~'' I said smiling.''Hey anti-mathematic child.'' He tapped my head and I rolled my eyes.''Just come and help me solve those goddamn problems.'' I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up to my room.

He was helping me learn the 'Pythagorean theorem' which I tottaly did not understand.

''Do you get it now?a2+b2=c2.Got it?'' I huffed.''I think so...'' I said while streching.''Oppa,three hours have passed,let's stop already...'' I huffed again.

''Araso,you're too tired,we better stop for now.'' He agreed and closed the books.''Oppa,I think umma won't sleep here tonight,do you mind sleeping with me?I'm afraid of being alone...'' I said while looking at the ground.He chuckled and tapped my nose.

''Of course,silly.Who slept here with you everynight you were alone?'' He answered and I smiled.''Gomawo~'' I hugged him.

We began watching a movie,but a few minutes later i feel asleep on Ljoe's chest.I was too tired from the mathematic stuff.When he realised that I was asleep,he raised me on his arms and got me to my room.

He gently let me down,covered me with my sheets and kissed my forehead.''Goodnight,princess...'' He whispered.He took some sheets and slept in the living room.

The next day,when I woke up I thought that Ljoe had left,since eveynight he would sleep at my place,we were sleeping together on my bed.I gathered my hair in a messy bun and went down.

I saw him sleeping on the couch and huffed laughing.''Silly oppa...'' I whispered.I didn't want to wake him up,but unfortunately I sneezed.

''Still such a cute sneezing...'' He said while rubbing his eyes.*Cute sneezing?Not again...* I hit my head.''Sorry for waking you up oppa...'' I apologized while rubbing my eyes as well.''It's ok.'' He stood up and sat next to me,leaning his head on my shoulder.

''Why did you sleep here?'' I asked sadly.''We're not children anymore,Hyori...Who knows what I could do to you?'' I raised my left eyebrow in confusion.

''What could you possibly do to me?'' I asked while playing with his nose.''I don't know...but we're almost adults.'' He said and I huffed.''You're just a habit-destroyer.'' I said in a cute voice.

''I love you too,Hyo.'' He rubbed his nose on my shoulder.

''Oppa,let's call the others and go at the funfair~'' I requested in an irresistible voice.''Ugh...araso,araso...Call them..'' He said and went to the bathroom.

''Yoboseyo?CAP?Do you guys want to go to the funfair?'' I asked while putting my shocks on.''Sure,want us to pick you up?'' He asked.

''Aha~Ljoe is here,just to know.We'll be waiting~'' I said and hang up.*Finally~Funfair after a long time!* I said inside my mind.