I'll Save You

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkwmN2xMlc&list=PL1284549C93D5E2D7

 

JinYoung's POV

 

I went to her and closed her in my arms,kissing the top of her head.''Tell me the truth,Hyo...I want to protect you...'' I wishpered to her.

''Since when do you care for me?'' She asked,breaking my heart.''Since always.'' I answered.''No!You just want to hurt me again!'' She kept crying.

''If I wanted to hurt you,would I carry you all the way from the bar here,wash you,dress you,feed you and protect you?'' I asked trying to make her realise the truth.

''...'' She wasn't answering.''See?'' I asked.''I do care for you.I never forgot you since the day you left.I never...stopped being in love with you.'' I said.Her eyes widen and she turned her look away.

''I'm not who I was...'' She answered.''I'm not a girl anymore.'' She added,making me pissed off.

''As long as you have THIS.'' I touched her .''And THIS.'' I pointed at her...thing.''You ARE a DAMN GIRL!'' I shouted.''I'm not a girl!'' She shouted back.

''And why's that?'' I asked.''....BECAUSE!'' She shouted.I huffed and lightly hit her head.''If you keep doing this,then I want be able to help and protect you and HE will catch you.'' I threatened her.

''I don't need your protection!'' She shouted.

''Tell me what happened at America.'' I said in a serious tone.''I won't!'' She answered.''So something DID happen.'' I raised my left eyebrow.''Yah!'' She hit my lap.

''Tell me,Hyo.I need to know.'' I said,touching her cheeks.''I want to protect you.'' I added.''You don't know how I feel!Leave me alone!'' She begged.

''AND I WILL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T LET ME KNOW!'' I shouted,obligating her to look me straight into my eyes.Her eyes began filling with tears again.''Tell me what's wrong...Jagiya...'' I whispered.

''I can't...I'm sorry...'' She said and looked away.''Waeyo?'' I asked in a low and smooth voice.''Waeyo?'' I repeated.''I can't...'' She said and began crying.

I pulled her on my lap and held her tightly.''Don't cry...Jebal...'' I said and kissed the top of her head.

*I really need to find out what happened there...I need to know what I have to protect her from...I need to know!* I shouted inside my head,squeezing my eyes and clenching my fists.

*What happened to you?Who hurt you,Jagiya?* 

Later,the same day,I decided to find out myself.The first person I thought of to talk to was her friend,Ricky.The one who was with her at the bar.

I called him and I was waiting for him at the same bar I had seen Hyori again a few days ago.

I was a bit worried of what he would tell me and if he WOULD tell me anything.Suddenly,a boy with red hair entered the bar and approached me.

''JinYoung?'' He said and I nodded.''Um...I want you to tell me about Hyo...What happened to her?What did she change like that?'' I asked.

''Look...Hyo's been through a lot,especially in America...I don't want to be and sound bad but some of the reasons...are you.The final blow was when she saw you kissing that girl,so she decided to move to America for some time.There,even though she was at her hometown,she felt like she didn't fit there.One day...she was at a bar,all alone.When she was about to leave,someone stopped her and he...tried to her...'' My eyes widened.

''What?!'' I asked shocked.''Fortunately,somebody appeared and stopped him right when he was about to...do it.''

I huffed in relief.''Thank god...'' I said.''Since then,she decided to never look like a girl again,so that this won't happen again.She...is really hurt.'' He explained.

''Now I see why her behaviour has changed so much...'' I murmured.''I'll bring her back!'' I said.''What?How?'' Ricky asked.''I'll find a way!I know her since she was a little child...I'll find the way!'' I said and stood up.

I got out of the bar and rushed to my dorm.*I'll save you* I said to myself with a serious tone.