LJoe Doesn't Like Him At All

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

*Why are you crying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHpuJWLSOgM&list=AL94UKMTqg-9BhfJRYxGqOVQHrt2E6QE6S

 

 

''Oppa...Mianhe but...I'm not sure...'' I lowered my gaze.He touched my hands and caressed them.''Don't be.I know how hard it is,for a boy to pop out and ask you to be his girlfriend but--'' I cut his speech.

''You're not just 'a boy'!Not for me!But I just need to think...Please give me some time...'' I said in a sad tone.''Anything you want.Take as much time as you like.I will be waiting.'' He wore the necklace to me.

 

~Two Weeks Later,Lotte World.

 

''Hey,Hyo,you seem concerned.What's wrong?'' CAP asked while drinking his smoothie.''Huh?Oh,nothing...I'm just in a bad mood...'' I lyed.

''Sure?'' Niel said with his left eyebrow raised.''Nae!'' I answered in a pretty high tone.''Araso,relax Hyo.'' Chunji said.

''Mianhe guys...I have many things in my head lately...'' I huffed.''We're your best friends and you know that you can tell us anything.'' Rickly said and touched my shoulder.I huffed.

''It's nothing...Just forget it...'' It's not that I didn't want to tell them about JinYoung but I just couldn't.It was more personal and I wanted to make my own decisions.

Even though it might sound bad,they always decided about me.They decided what music I would listen to,who I would like,If I could or not go out.EVERYTHING.

I wanted to decide on my own about this.Answering JinYoung,was really important for me.Too important.

''Guys,I have to go,sorry.'' I packed my stuff and got out of the cafe,when LJoe stopped me by grabbing my arm.

''Yah,Ljoe what are you doing?You're hurting me!'' I tried to escape but he was squeezing my arm.''It hurts!'' I almost shouted.

''It's him isn't it?'' He said angrily.''Him who?What are you talking about?'' I pretended I didn't understand.''That JinYoung.That's why you're like this!What's happening Hyori?Why are you acting like this!?'' He was shouting.

''Why are YOU acting like this!?I'm not constrained to tell you everything!It's my private life and I'll do whatever I like!I don't want you to decide for me anymore!'' I shouted crying.He pulled me and closed me in his arms.

''I'm just worried about you...I don't want you to get hurt.'' He whispered and kissed the top of my head.''I'm not a child anymore!'' I said crying.

''I know but...I can't realise it.You're still that little clumsy girl in my eyes.That little girl who always ran in my arms when she was sad...'' He held me tighter.

''Mianhe oppa...I don't want to argue with you but please...Stay out of it...'' I got out of his arms and began walking to my house.

I closed the door behind me,not that I needed to since I was alone once again,and dialed JinYoung's number.

''Yoboseyo?'' I heard his deep yet cute and innocent voice.''Oppa?'' I said whiping my tears away.''Hyo!Are you ok?You sound sad.'' I huffed.''Aniyo,I'm alright...Are you free tonight?Do you have any schedules?'' I asked.

''Aniyo,I am free.'' I took a deep breath.''Can you come by?'' I asked huffing.''Sure,I'll be there in a sec.'' We hang up.

A while later,I heard the door bell ringing and I took a deep breath as Cherry was opening the door.I approached JinYoung and lead him to my room.My other maid,a young one,came and brought juice and cake,even though I didn't tell her to.

I glanced at her and she immediatly left.JinYoung chuckled and I glanced at him as well,so he immediatly stopped and coughed.''I don't think you just called me to offer me cake and juice.'' He said while placing the plate on my desk.

''Ani...I didn't..'' I said lowering my gaze.''So...did you make your decision?'' He asked in a tottaly different tone.A cute tone...A caring tone...A shy tone...

''I did...'' I stood up and went in front of him.''Nae.'' I said.''What?'' He asked blinking.''Nae,JinYoung.Nae,i will be your girlfriend.'' I repeated again and again.

''Really?!'' His eyes widened,making me chuckle.''Naeeeee!!!'' I said again huffing from his stupidness.''AAAAYAA!!!'' He said with a cute and high voice,hugging me tightly.''Finally!You are mine!'' He continued.

While he was hugging me,I began crying.''Jagiya?Wae uneungeoya?*'' He asked while caressing my head.''It's just...weird...Finding you after so long and...all these..'' I explained while crying more and more.

He gently pushed me and touched my cheeks with his hands.''I don't want you to cry,Jagiya...For nobody,not even me...I don't like seeing you like this...'' He kissed my nose.''I want you to be happy and I will make you happy!'' He continued.

I hugged his waist tightly,rubbing myself on him.''Hyo?Would you mind if I...um...kissed you?'' I skipped a heartbeat and looked at him.''A-Aniyo...'' I said lowering my gaze in embarrassment.He began coming closer to me,until his lips were brushing mine.

His taste...His lips...So sweet...So soft...I wanted more of his taste,of his soft and sweet like cotton candy lips.

He touched my hips with his arms and pushed me closer to him.I wrapped my arms around his neck.He procceded in deepening the kiss,making me shiver.I've never kissed anyone before,especially with tongue.

I could feel my heart beating like crazy while his tongue was exploring my mouth.When we pulled for air,we smiled at each other.

''Saranghamnida...'' He whispered.''Nado oppa...Nado...'' I whispered back and we kissed for once again.