Ignorance Or Just HOMEWORK?

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKAaKwX5aA

 

 

Two weeks have passed and I've been studying like crazy,and I haven't spoke with JinYoung since the day at the studio since I didn't have any free time.

*Oh,my beautiful target,you zoom-zoom my heart like a rocket

My phone began ringing JinYoung's song for me,helping me realise who it was.''Yoboseyo?'' I said huffing.''Baby?It's me,where are you?Why haven't you been answering my calls?'' JinYoung bombared me with questions making my headache worse.

''Shhh,JinYoung my head hurts like hell...I've told you I have to study!I haven't stopped studying for two weeks now...'' I explained.

''Can i come by?I want to see you!'' He begged me.I could hear Baro's and Sandeul's voices from the room saying 'She's already bored of you?' and 'Did she dumped you already?' making me chuckle.I could also hear JinYoung scold them.

''Yah,shut up!She's studying!'' He was shouting at them.''Baby,can I come by?'' He repeated.''Aniyo,oppa.If you're here I'll get distracted and won't be able to study.'' I said huffing.''I will help you!Jebaaaaaaaal!!!Baby,please let me see you--''

''Aniyo,i said!Wait until the test days finish,Jalgayo.'' I hang up only hearing ''Ani,wai--''.I continued my studying.

A few minutes later,I heard something from the balcony.''Back off!I have a carbin and I ain't afraid to use it!'' I shouted,lying.Then JinYoung jumped in my room.

''Yah!Oppa!You scared the hell out of me!'' I huffed,trying to relax.''You have a carbin?'' He asked.''Aniyo...Wait..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' I shouted at him.

''I couldn't bear not seeing you anymore!It's been two weeks already...'' He sat on my bed and lightly pulled me to him,making me sit on his leg.

''But I won't be able to study!And I at Chemistry...'' I said rubbing myself on his shoulder.''I will help you!I'm always willing to help my Jagiya~'' He hugged me.

''Then we better get started before I get even more sleepy...'' I said and we began studying together.Two hours later,we were finally done.''Aya..'' I lyed down.''Helped you?'' He asked.

''Naeeee~...Gomawo,oppa!'' I said and got in his arms.''Told you!Now let me satiate you...'' He hugged me tightly.''You'll have to go in a while,because I'll sleep and you have to return without being noticed.'' I said.

''Who told you I'm leaving?'' My eyes widened.''What?'' I asked confused.''I'll sleep here with you~With my Jagiya!!'' He kept smiling.

''What do you mean 'here with me'?'' I asked confused.''I mean that I haven't got enough of you yet,so I'll sleepover tonight,because you love me!'' I couldn't just say 'no you won't' since i really DID love him...

''...You'll sleep in the guest room.'' I said as I wanted to make him angry.''What?Waeyooooooo~?'' He said in a sad look.''Guest room or at your own place!'' I said.

''Araso,araso!!'' He answered lowering his gaze.I placed my head under his and kissed me.''Pabo..'' I said and he kissed me back.

Me and JinYoung were sitting in the living room and the maids have left so we were alone.I went to my room,to get something when suddenly the door bell rang.''Oh no...'' I said.''Hyo,I'll get it.'' JinYoung said and went to the door.

''ANIYO,WAIT!'' I shouted while running downstairs.JinYoung had already opened the door and it was LJoe,like I imagined.They were glaring at each other without speaking.

''What are you doing here?'' They both said in one voice.I ran to them and pushed JinYoung in the living room.''Just go in!'' I said pushing him harder.''Oppa!'' I shouted and he got in the living room.''Hey,LJoe!'' I made a bad poker-face.

''So I'm LJoe and he's the oppa now?'' He said in an angry tone.''O-Oppa...'' I said in a low voice.''I came to keep you company but seems like you don't need me...See you.'' He said and left.I ran at him,grabbing his arm.

''Wait,oppa!'' I said trying to stop him.''What is it?!You don't need me anymore!You have him!'' He was shouting while pulling away from me.

''What do you mean?!I always need you!You are my oppa!I don't want to lose you!'' I shouted crying.''You have another oppa now!You don't need me!'' He proceeded leaving when my voice stopped him.

''OPPA!'' I shouted with all of my strength,making him turn with his eyes widened.''ANI!I NEED YOU!DON'T LEAVE ME NOW!''I shouted.He walked towards me and closed me in his arms.I was crying while holding his waist.

''Don't cry,Hyo...jebal...I'm sorry...It's my fault..'' He said and kissed my forehead.''Go inside now...'' He pushed me and waved goodbye.