Biatch

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

 

 

''Are you sure you want to come?'' JinYoung asked for 100th time while driving to the studio.''Nae i said.You've asked me for over 10 times.'' I answered.

''I'm just afraid that there's gonna be a fight,that's why I told you not to come.'' He explained,making me huff.''I won't start anything but if they offend me,I'll beat the--I mean,i'll just smile!'' I smiled at him while he was glaring at me.

''We're here.'' He said and we got off the car.When we entered the studio room,a bunch of girls turned at looked at me from head to toes.

''Who's that?'' Sunny-for me the ugliest- asked.To say the truth,she ALWAYS scared me.Her face was like Joker's,which always made me scared.

''That's...a friend of mine.'' JinYoung said,hiding the truth.''And why's she here?Nobody must hear the song exept us before we releash it.'' Jennifer said glaring at me.

''It's not like I'd download it with you in it...'' I said in a really low voice,but loud enough for JinYoung to hear,so he squeezed my hand,to make me stop.''I mean,I won't say it to anyone and JinYoung would sing it to me anyways,since he tells me EVERYTHING.'' I fake smiled.

''Whatever.Let's just start.'' Yoona said and they began singing.I couldn't bare seeing JinYoung singing a duet with that Yoona without getting angry.

I was clenching my fists,swearing under my breath.I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and went out of the room,standing in the middle of the corridoor.

Suddenly,JinYoung appeared next to me with a kind of sad look,huffing.He held my hands and laid his forehead against mine.''Yaah,you...'' he said in a low voice.

''What are you doing here?You should be practising now with them...'' I answered with a hurt tone.''I asked for a break to check you out.I don't like seeing you sad,Jagiya.'' He said,placing his hands on my cheeks,caressing them.

''....'' I couldn't say anything.''You're a little jelly or is it my idea?'' He said chuckling,making me become red in embarrassment.''Aniyo!'' I said glaring at him.

''Yeah,right...Don't worry,I'm yours...'' He said and I lowered my eyebrows.''You're so not 'I-think-i-am-the-hottest' type!'' I said ironically,making him chuckle.

''I don't think it,I know it and you know it too~'' He said making me huff.''Aish you...'' I said huffing.''Let me ease your anger.'' He proceeded touching his lips on mine,then deepening the kiss.

I immediatly forgot my anger and pain,knowing his kisses and heart were mine.Little did we both know that someone had seen this all...

We went back to the studio and I sat down,watching them again.Yoona was glaring at me from time to time and I was showing her my tongue.JinYoung glared at me as well,to stop but I ignored him since I couldn't resist behaving ugly at Yoona.

When they were finished,JinYoung sent me home and the trip was quiet.I mean like a graveyard.''Ah...Hyo,jebal,don't get angry so easily..'' He touched my hand.''You know I never want us to argue or for you to be angry with me.It's my job.I didn't ask for them to be our partners nor can stop it now...'' He explained.

''I didn't say something opposite...It's normal for me to get angry when I see that skinny bit--BIATCH hitting on you.'' I said hitting my forehead.

''Yah,yah calm down!Don't hit your forehead.'' He kissed my forehead and my palm.''I don't care what she does because the only thing I do when I practise is thinking about you and only you...'' He kissed my nose and I turned my gaze away.

''Now go and study,araso?I don't want you to have low grades because of me...'' He continued.''OHMYGAWD!'' I remembered!

''What happened?You scared the hell out of me...'' He tried to catch his breath.''I JUST REMEMBERED THAT TOMMOROW BEGINS OUR TEST WEEK!GOTTA GO!'' I began running to my house when I stopped,turned back and kissed JinYoung 'goodbye' and then got in my house.

''Gotta study,gotta study,gotta study!'' I was saying to myself while opening my books.''And the journey through hell begins...NOW!'' I opened my Maths book and began studying.

This would be a tough week with STUDYING and BOREDOM and also without JINYOUNG...aya!!!