Wrong Kiss

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5bL5mZk8hk (out of the issue but i like it ^_^)

 

 

Suddenly,the door bell rang and I went to open.I saw JinYoung standing there with a beautiful bouquet of pink roses.

I flew in his arms,crying.''JinYoung...'' I murmured.''I'm so sorry!Don't be angry with me!'' I apologized to him for my earlier words.

''I shouldn't have bursted on you!'' I added.He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.''Calm down,Jagiya...I was never angry with you and I could never be...I love you,Jagiya...I love you...'' He said and touched my cheeks.

He began coming closer and finally brushed his lips against mine,making me taste his lips after so many days...*JinYoung...Why can't I ever stop loving you?* I asked myself while tasting his soft and sweet lips.

After that,I slowly began getting over the 'dancing' issue,thanks to JinYoung who always made me forget it and feel better.

His concert with SNSD was in 4 days,so he was at rehearsals for the last 4 days.I really missed him and I couldn't wait to see him,at the concert.

When the concert day finally came,I was getting ready from much earlier,to be pretty when he sees me after 4 whole days.

Right when I got in the concert stadium,I got a message from JinYoung.''I missed you~'' I chuckled and looked on the stage.

He was stading right behind a curtain,waving at me.I waved back smiling.''Good luck oppa~'' I texted back and sent him a kiss.

While the concert,I was barely holding myself from not going up there and grab Yoona's hair and begin spinning her around.I was just breathing and trying to concetrate on the song.

After the concert,I was going to meet JinYoung at the backstage and while going there,I was texting with my big sister who was at China.

When I reached the backstage,what I saw made me drop my phone and my jaw drop.I saw JinYoung and Yoona...kissing.

The 'bam' from the phone made them stop and look at me.''H-Hyo!Wait!'' He said and began coming to me but I began running away.

He tried to catch me but in vain.He returned and saw my mobile.He took it and checked it,seeing my message to my sister.

''Unnie,I am so happy!I really love JinYoung and I am so sure that he'll never hurt me again,because he loves me<3 :D''

''!'' He shouted and hit the wall.I was running,not knowing where I was going to.Suddenly,my leg began aching again.''No,no,no!'' I said while slowing down.''Stop aching please!'' I shouted,crying.

''STOP ATCHING!'' I screamed while holding my leg,massaging it.Suddenly,somebody appeared in front of me.''Hyori?'' The voice was familiar.

''Ricky?!'' I said and the boy ran to me.''Hyo,are you ok?'' He said.''Oppa,help me!My leg began aching again!'' I said crying.

''Come on,come on let's go to LJoe's place.'' He raised me on his arms.''The doctor is there to check his maid.'' He explained and began running to LJoe's place.

When we got there,LJoe was confused opening the door.''LJoe,is the doctor still here?'' Ricky asked.''Nae,he's right there.'' LJoe answered.

''Bring him here!Hyo's leg is aching again!'' Ricky let me on the couch.''Be right back!'' LJoe ran upstairs to bring the doctor.

The doctor came down to check me out.''Your leg is badly injured,Mrs.Lee.'' He said taking his glasses off.''Will i need to have a fake leg?'' I immediatly asked,as it was the thing which scared me the most.

''No,fortunately not this time,but you better be careful.There...is an surgery that I could do to you but it's too expensive.'' He explained.

''How much?'' LJoe asked.''Oppa...'' I said.''It costs about 7.000.000 won.(7000 dollars).'' The doctor answered.

''I'll pay it.She'll have the surgery.'' LJoe answered.''I'll pay too.'' Ricky added.''Oppas...'' I was really touched by their action.

''Very well then.Mr.LJoe I'll come by tommorow to settle the date of the surgery.'' The doctor said and left.

Ricky left as well and LJoe took me to his room.''Does it still hurt?'' He asked.''Aniyo,now it doesn't.'' I answered.''Hey,Hyo you were supposed to be with JinYoung now.Why were you alone?And why were you crying?Ricky told me how you were when he found you.'' He asked me,making me gulp.

I explained everything,though.I could never keep something secret from LJoe.''What?Hyo...Come here.'' He hugged me,while I was crying again.

''I can't see you like that!I can't let him hurt you again!I can't bear it because...I'm in love with you,Hyo...I know that that's not the best timing but I've been in love with you since I met you when we were children...Please,Hyo forget him!I can make you happy!'' He said,making my eyes widen and my heart skip a heartbeat.

''LJoe...I am so sorry but...I can't return your feelings because no matter how much he hurts me...I'll never stop being in love with JinYoung...I am so sorry but--'' Suddenly the door opened and JinYoung entered the room.

''Leave my girlfriend alone!'' He shouted.''Get away from her!'' I was shocked by JinYoung's sudden appearance.''Who's girlfriend?!'' I shouted back,while standing up.''You go to Yoona!'' I added.

''Hyori,it is NOT what you think!Honestly,SHE grabbed me and kissed me!'' He defended himself.''AND WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER?!'' I asked,shouting.

''BECAUSE RIGHT WHEN YOU GOT IN,SHE KISSED ME!I DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO!'' He defended himself again.

''GO AWAY JINYOUNG!LEAVE!'' I shouted.''I AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!'' He shouted with all his strength.

''Can't you see you're hurting her!?'' LJoe suddenly shouted.''Get out of my house!''

''No!I'm taking her with me!'' He proceeded grabbing my arm.''You're hurting me!'' I shouted.''Let her go!'' LJoe punched JinYoung,making him fall down.

''JINYOUNG!'' I shouted.He stood up and glared at LJoe.''You let go of her!It's all because of you!Because you like her!Or am I wrong?You never wanted her to be with me because you were jealous!'' JinYoung said while wiping the blood from his mouth.

''SHUT UP!'' LJoe shouted.''YOU SHUT UP!'' JinYoung shouted back.''STOP GETTING IN OUR WAY!'' He added.

''JinYoung GET OUT!'' I shouted and began pushing him.''Not without you!'' He answered.''GET OUT!'' I screamed.He looked at me with a hurt look and got out,shuting the door behind him.He hit the wall with all of his strength and screamed.

''I'll get you back!'' He murmured to himself and then left.