Boys Are Not Scared

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFSNE18Ywc

 

 

After some minutes of discussing,we decided that JinYoung would sleep with CNU and I would sleep at his room.BUT I also had no pjs!

''I...only have a blouse to give you...My pants won't fit you...'' JinYoung said as he was looking through his clothes.

''It's ok,I can sleep with the blouse only,I mean I'm a boy.'' I said huffing.''Yeah..right.'' He answered pissed.''Goodnight.'' He said and left.

I took off my clothes and wore JinYoung's blouse.It was pretty big,even though he was skinny,and it was pretty long too,so it hid everything from my neck to mid-tighs.

I laid down and tried to sleep,but in vain.That scene kept bumping in my head,making me scared.After much thought I decided to go to JinYoung.

I knocked on CNU's door and got in.I saw JinYoung and CNU fighting over a blanket.''What is it?'' JinYoung asked.

''J-JinYoung,would you mind...sleeping with me?I am...scared...'' I explained,lowering my gaze in embarrassment.CNU was about to talk but JinYoung nodded him not to.

''Scared?But boys are not scared,right?'' He said,making my heart begin beatting fast.''B-But you told me a billion times that you have been scared!'' I said bitting my lips.

''I don't remember so...'' I touched his chin with his forefinger.''Forget it...'' I said and got out.I went back to JinYoung's room and hid myself under the sheets.I was too scared to sleep.

*Where's my JinYoungie?* I asked inside my head,while I was about to cry.

Suddenly,somebody opened the door and I only revealed my right eye,to see who it was.I saw JinYoung getting in,chuckling.''Pissed off?'' He asked.

I hid myself,since I really was pissed off from his behaviour.''See how it is now?'' He added,sitting next to me.I remained silent.

''Yaaah,You little one...Don't get pissed so easily,I was teasing you...Did you think I would leave you alone?'' He said and laid on me,YES ON ME.

''Get up!I can't breath!'' I said,pushing him but he was just laughing!I half stood up,in front of him and lightly slapped him.''That's for teasing me!'' I slapped him another time.''That's for laughing.'' and another.''And that's for laying on me!'' I said.

''Wei~rdo!'' He said with a cute voice.''Who's the weirdo!?'' I almost shouted.''Not afraid anymore?See,you do need me!'' He said,gazing in my eyes.

''I don't need you!'' I said.''Then why did you tell me to sleep with you?'' He asked.He...did have a point...But I didn't answer.

''Not answering?'' He laughed again so I pushed him but he grabbed my arms and looked straight into my eyes.His eyes...So beautiful and innocent...

He brought his face closer to mine,but didn't kiss me.He was just laying his forehead against mine,lightly pushing me.''Why are you such a fool?'' He said.

I was bitting my lips,in both anger and need to kiss him,but I tried to hold myself.''Pabo.'' He said and let go.He laid right next to me and took his shirt off.

''You can sleep now,don't worry.I'll protect you.'' He smiled and laid.

I laid down as well,making JinYoung face my back and covered myself with the sheets.I was gazing at different directions,thinking,while he was gazing at me.

I was still a bit scared to sleep,but suddenly,I felt JinYoung's arms around my waist.''You can sleep.'' He said and held me tighter.''I'll protect you...Jagiya.'' My eyes widened.

He hadn't called me Jagiya for a while now and this shocked me.My eyes began filling with tears and I turned around and hid myself in JinYoung's arms,crying.

He,then,began singing those lines from 'Only One' he always singed to me when I was crying.

''Cry when you want to cry. Don’t purposely hold in your sadness

I’ll embrace you so that you can smile again

When you’re tired, I’ll lend you my shoulder so that you can rest for a bit

I pray no tears in your dreams,I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view

I can confidently say you’re the only one

Find your broken dreams again. Don’t say that you can’t

I will help you to make that dream come true.''

I began crying outloud,hugging him tightly.He was kissing the top of my head,trying to quiet me down.''Jagiya...'' He said.''...Come back...'' My eyes widened.

Nobody talked after his words.I cried a little and then,we both fell asleep in each other's arms...