Ashamed Of Me?

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

 

 
 
 
 
 
''I'm sorry oppa.'' I said.''I can't let you ruin everything you built so hard,just because of me.'' I immediatly grabbed his mask and wore it to him.
 
''Waeyo?'' He asked.''You don't want others to know about me?Because I'm an idol?Are you ashamed of me?'' He asked and broke my heart.
 
''It's not that!Oppa--'' I tried to explain.''Why do you keep hiding all this?'' He continued.''Your friends won't like me,right?There's something you're afraid to show about me.'' He said.
 
''What?No!There's nothing like this!Why would I be ashamed of you?I mean--'' He cut my speech again.''Forget it,Hyo...Let's talk about this tommorow...I don't want to ruin your birthday.'' He said and pulled me back in his arms,dancing.
 
*Why does he think that I'm ashamed of him?* I kept asking myself while we were dancing.
 
When everyone had left,I cleaned up with my maids and went to my room.
 
It was 11:59 and I was waiting,with my phone in my hands,when it suddenly rang.
 
''Oppa?'' I said smiling.''Told you I wouldn't forget!'' Ljoe's voice raised my mood.''You always remember!'' I laid down,while having the mobile on my ear.
 
''Ok and...3...2...1...Happy Birthday,Hyo.I wish you the very very best!I loveeee you and I'll always protect you!'' He said the words he says every year when the clock reaches midnight.
 
''Gomawo oppa...Thank you for being by my side for all these years!'' I said my words as well.''Goodnight oppa~'' I said and hang up.
 
I put my mobile on the ground and began thinking JinYoung's words.*Ashamed of me* He kept saying...
 
Could this end up as a fight?Cause...I don't want it to...
 
The next day,when I woke up,I saw a message from JinYoung.''Good morning,Jagiya.Could you be at the park at 10?I'll be waiting.'' It was 9:45 so I quickly got up.
 
I cleaned myself and immediatly got dressed up.I rushed to the park and when I reached it,I saw JinYoung sitting on a bench.
''Oppa!'' I shouted as I was approaching him.
 
He seemed somehow upset,making me worried.''Oppa,are you ok?'' I asked.''Aniyo.'' he answered.''What's wrong?'' I touched his hand,but he seemed to want to pull away.
 
''Cut the act,Hyo.I know you're ashamed of me.'' He said,making me wonder.''I saw your messages.'' I lowered my eyebrows.
''What messages?'' I asked.
 
''Cut the act!Those messages which you sent to that Ljoe,saying that you don't want anyone to know about us because I look like a baby and I'm not manly enough for you!''
 
My eyes widened.''I never sent such messages to anyone!'' I said.
 
''Stop it!I know everything!Waeyo?!I thought we loved each other!'' He almost shouted.
 
''WE DO LOVE EACH OTHER!'' I shouted.''I never sent those messages!And I don't even care if you look manly or not!'' I added.
 
''You know what,maybe we should take some time without each other.'' He said with a cold voice.
 
''What do you mean?'' I asked,frightened.
 
''I mean that for an amount of time,we'll be apart.Then we will both see what the truth really is.'' I skipped a heartbeat.
 
''You...want us to break up?'' I asked.''I never said that.I just said that--'' I cut his speech.
 
''JINYOUNG!ANIYO!'' I shouted.''I don't want any of this to happen!I can't lose you!'' I continued.
 
''Lose your toy?'' He said,breaking my heart.''My TOY?!I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!YOU REALLY THINK I COULD PLAY WITH YOU?!'' I could feel my eyes getting filled with tears.
 
''I don't know if i really know you.'' He said.''Then maybe we SHOULD take this time off!Bye JinYoung!I don't know if it is for now or FOREVER!'' I shouted and stood up.I began walking quickly,while crying.
 
I ran to my house and kicked the door behind me.I hid myself in the sheets and began crying outloud.
 
Why would he ever think of these stuff?And what messages?I NEVER sent such messages to LJoe and I never even TALK about JinYoung with him
 
Who showed him those messages?Who created this lie?And WHY?