Gotta Take You Back!

You Zoom Zoom My Heart Like A Rocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QpInkz9so

 

 

Two weeks have passed since our arguement and we're still like this.We haven't talked since then.I must say that it's not his fault,I knew someone was hiding behind all this.

A new girl had also come to our school and to my class,named 'Jenny'.She says it's a nickname,not that I really care though.

We've been together a lot and I liked her.Wish I knew earlier what I was going to get from her...

''Hyo,do you like anyone?'' She suddenly asked one day,bringing JinYoung in my mind again.I huffed and answered.''I do.I have a boyfriend but we argued some days ago and...anyway,do you like someone?'' I asked back.

''I dooo!!You won't believe it but my father once worked with WM entertainment and B1A4,so I had the chance to meet them and since then,I'm in love with JinYoung...'' I skipped a heartbeat.

''J-JinYoung?'' I asked.''Nae~'' She answered.''And since my father still works with them,I go to their dorm EVERYday~I know i'll get him one day!'' She said smiling.

*Oh no..* I said to myself.*I must do something quickly!I must take JinYoung back!* I couldn't listen to what Jenny was saying,since I was thinking of what should I do.

''Jenny,so sorry but I really gotta go!I have to settle something...'' I said and grabbed my stuff.''Jalgayo!'' I said while running to JinYoung's dorm.

When I got there,I tried to catch my breath and knocked on the door.When it opened,I saw Sandeul standing there smiling.''Hey,Hyo!We missed you.'' He said.

''I missed you too,Deulie.'' I smiled back.''Can I...see JinYoung?'' I asked.''You better do,'cause he's not really ok...His mood has been bad for the last two weeks.'' He explained,breaking my heart.''Where is he?'' I asked.

''Up.'' He pointed at the balcony-roof of the dorm and I nodded.I went up and saw JinYoung staring at the sky,barely blinking.

''Oppa?'' I said with a smooth voice.He immediatly stood up and turned at me.''Jagiya?'' He said.Calling me 'Jagiya' even after this,made me feel so nice.It relieved me,and also made me smile.

I went and sat next to him.''Oppa,mianhe...It's my fault,making you think that I'm ashamed of you...But those messages,were not mine.I never sent such messages to nobody,I swear...'' I tried to explain.

Suddenly,I felt his arms around me and his head against my shoulder.''I am sorry...How could I ever think that you could do something like this?I was a fool,thinking something like that...I couldn't take anymore without seeing you...Thank you for coming...'' He said.

I could feel his tears,washing my shoulder.His tears were burning my skin.Words just wouldn't get out of my mouth.

''Oppa...'' I said,trying to hold my tears.''Saranghamnida.'' I added smiling.He raised his head and looked at me.He smiled and touched my cheeks.''Saranghamnida,Jagiya.'' He said back and brushed his lips against mine.

*Phew...* I said while kissing him.*Now,everything's back at it's place!* I said and smiled.From that day,JinYoung would come and take me everyday from school and came to my place,to help me with my homework.

''Jagiya?'' He suddenly appeared in front of me while I was approachin at the gate with Jenny.*Oh no!* I said and gulped.''O-Oppa!'' I said.

''Hyori,is that--'' I cut her speech.''No!'' I immediatly said and hid JinYoung's face with his jacket's hood.''But it is--'' I stopped her again.''No,I said!That's my...boyfriend and you have NEVER seen him before!Gotta go now,bye!'' I said and grabbed JinYoung's arm,dragging him along.

''She seems familiar...'' He murmured while we were walking to my place.''Oh,right!She's the girl that man brings to our dorm everyday.The man who works with our manager.'' He said,making me gulp.

''But,why did you just drag me like that?'' He asked.''Huh?Oh,it's nothing oppa!Just wanted you to help me with a hard problem at Maths...'' I said lying.

''You sure?'' He asked and I nodded,fake-smiling.''C'mon,let's go now,I need help!'' I said and began walking faster.''Yah,slow down,Jagiya!'' He said and stopped me.

''W-What is it?Y-You have to help me!'' I said hesitating.''What's wrong with you?Why did you drag me?The truth now.'' He said raising his left eyebrow.

*How did he get me?* I asked myself while huffing.''I know you since you were 3 years old,so I know everything about you.'' He answered,shocking me.

*Can he read my mind!?* I thought.''I just know you!'' He answered,making me even more frightened.''AYAAA!Get out of my head!!!'' I said while hitting my head.

''Yah,pabo.'' He lowered my arms.''Just tell me the truth.'' He some-kind-of begged.''Arasoooo...The truth is that...We need to solve that problem!'' I was about to run to my place,when he grabbed my arm and pulled me in his arms.

He 'locked' me and stared right into my eyes.''The truth now.'' He said with a serious but still so cute voice.''Araso,araso!The true truth is that...that girl says she likes you and I don't want her to know that you're my boyfriend because we're friends and...stuff...'' I explained reaaaally quickly.

''So you're jelly?'' He asked chuckling.''What?NO!THAT'S the EXACT reason i didn't want to tell you!I was SO sure that you were going to call me 'Jelly'!And to put things in place...YOU ARE THE TRUE JELLY!You're jealous of LJoe!'' I chuckled back.

''What?Aniyo!I ain't jealous of that LJoe!'' He defended himself.''Oh really?'' I asked,smirking.''Well...maybe a little but that's not the issue!Are you jelly?'' He dropped the issue.''Dropping the issue,Mr.Jung?'' I smirked again.

''Nae,Mrs.Jung!'' He kissed my nose.*Mrs.Jung?!* I gulped in shock and embarrassment.''Why are you all red~?'' He asked smiling.''My surname is not J-Jung but Lee...'' I said,looking away.

''But it will be 'Jung' in a few years,so you better get used to it!'' He smiled.''Jagiya,you know what?'' I gulped.''What?'' I asked.

''I'm the one kissing you all the time and it feels unfair...You kiss me for one time.'' He said smiling.''Here?In public?!'' I asked.''Nobody's here!We're alone,c'mon Jagiyaaaa~!'' He begged and I huffed.

''Ugh,araso!JUST this once!'' I said and tip-toed to reach his lips.I was touching his jaw and a small part of his cheeks with my hands and he had his arms around my waist,pulling me closer to him.He deepened the kiss,making me shiver.

''Happy now?'' I said while huffing.''Nae~My Jagiya does love meeee~'' He hugged me.''Could we go solve this DAMN problem now?'' I asked.

''So this wasn't a lie?'' He asked confused.''ANIYO!'' I shouted.''Araso,araso!Let's go!'' He held my hand and began walking to my house.

Little did we both know that someone had seen us and something bad was about to happen...